- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Albuquerque Museum
- 4 min walk
- Old Town Plaza
- 8 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- 11 min walk
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel Chaco is located in Albuquerque. Old Town Plaza and San Felipe de Neri Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include ABQ BioPark Aquarium and ABQ BioPark Zoo. Cliff's Amusement Park and Putt-Putt Golf and Games are also worth visiting.
- Albuquerque Museum - 4 min walk
- Old Town Plaza - 8 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science - 11 min walk
- El Rey Theater - 4 min drive
- Albuquerque Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Albuquerque Alvarado Transportation Center - 5 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 10 min drive
- Level 5 – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Equinox Cafe and Bar – Lobby lounge.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Sleek and modern New Mexico hotel
Stayed at the sleek and trendy Hotel Chaco with my daughters over the holidays. The room and facility are lovely and modern. I loved the bathroom with stone sink and great shower. Cozy warm bathrobes, excellent, large, fully equipped gym with state of the art equipment and a great jacuzzi, open late, were some other great features. The lobby has a comfortable and pretty sitting area with a fireplace. The restaurant, LvL 5, has nice views, friendly servers, and pretty good food. However the service was incredibly slow (over 30 minutes for oatmeal and eggs), and I found a piece of plastic in my eggs. They need to up their game on the restaurant! The other thing about this hotel is that the entrance is very nondescript. The doors are dark (no glass) and there’s no one there and no sign indicating you’re at the hotel Chaco. A sign would have been nice!