Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Inn places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Old Town Plaza and New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science. This 21-room, 3-star bed & breakfast welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, free self parking, and a terrace. Near the airport, it's also near ABQ BioPark Zoo and Indian Pueblo Cultural Center.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay.
All 21 air-conditioned rooms feature ironing boards. Guests can expect free wired Internet and TVs with cable channels and DVD players. Limited housekeeping is available.
At Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Inn, guests have access to a meeting room, a terrace, and wedding services. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. Friendly staff can provide front-desk service during limited hours, and also offer advice about sightseeing.
- Walking distance to Old Town Plaza and New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- Free continental breakfast
- Free in-room wired Internet
- Free parking
Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Inn310 Rio Grande Blvd Sw Albuquerque NM 87104
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This romantic bed & breakfast also offers a terrace and supervised childcare/activities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1938
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free self parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Inn offers 21 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and irons/ironing boards. Televisions come with cable channels.
Bathrooms include showers. This Albuquerque bed & breakfast provides complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Guests are offered complimentary continental and full breakfasts.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Casas de Suenos Old Town Country
- Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Albuquerque
- Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Inn
- Casas de Suenos Old Town Country Inn Albuquerque
- Casas Suenos Old Town Country Inn Albuquerque
- Casas Suenos Old Town Country Inn
- Casas Suenos Old Town Country Albuquerque
- Casas Suenos Old Town Country
- Casas De Suenos Old Town Country Hotel Albuquerque