- Albuquerque Museum
- 9 min walk
- Old Town Plaza
- 11 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- 17 min walk
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Albuquerque, Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn is in the historical district and near the airport. Isleta Amphitheater and Albuquerque Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Old Town Plaza and Sandia Peak Ski and Tramway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tingley Coliseum or Isotopes Park.
- Albuquerque Museum - 9 min walk
- Old Town Plaza - 11 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science - 17 min walk
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center - 2 min drive
- El Rey Theater - 4 min drive
- Albuquerque Alvarado Transportation Center - 9 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 9 min drive
- Wild Avocado – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
The hotel lobby is being renovated. It took three tries and a climb over caution tape before I was able to find the entrance. The room was clean but dated and the toilet seat broken. There was a shuttle to Old Town and the hotel food was very good. All in all, good value, easy on and off I40 and close to Old Town for shopping and exploring.