- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Condesa Beach
- 1 min walk
- Diana the Huntress
- 2 min walk
- Diana Galleries Mall
- 4 min walk
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Acapulco, Hotel Emporio Acapulco is in the business district and on a private beach. Diana the Huntress and Zocalo are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Plaza Shopping Mall and La Isla Shopping Village. Traveling with kids? Consider El Rollo Acapulco and Barco Palao.
- Condesa Beach - 1 min walk
- Diana the Huntress - 2 min walk
- Diana Galleries Mall - 4 min walk
- Plaza Bahia - 6 min walk
- Gran Plaza Shopping Mall - 13 min walk
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Emporio Acapulco
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location was perfect. Convenient to most everything. Close dining, shopping and means to get around. This property is used by the Mexicans who vacation from Mexico City. There are more local or native people who stay there than from USA and other countries.