- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Playa Pichilingue
- 1 min walk
- Bahia de Puerto Marques
- 5 min drive
- Majahua Beach
- 7 min drive
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Acapulco, Camino Real Acapulco Diamante is on a private beach. Diana the Huntress and Zocalo are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit La Isla Shopping Village and Gran Plaza Shopping Mall. Traveling with kids? Consider El Rollo Acapulco and Barco Palao. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Playa Pichilingue - 1 min walk
- Bahia de Puerto Marques - 5 min drive
- Majahua Beach - 7 min drive
- Icacos Beach - 7 min drive
- Playa Revolcadero - 10 min drive
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.) - 19 min drive
- La Huerta – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Camino Real Acapulco Diamante
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Just ok, won’t be back
Hotel was ok but we would smell a dirty drain small that woke us up as night and we also noticed during the day. Hotel needed some repairs. It had cracks in the ceiling, missing tiles in the pool, clogged drains in the sink and tub and the tub, had not been really cleaned in a while. Nothing major but lots of little things. Tub faucet also didn’t stay where it was left so we either had hot or freezing water. None of the ice machines we found were working and when our car broke down, none of the staff we asked could recommend or help us find a mechanic. The kids club lacked activities and smelled. Wish also the rooms had refrigerators and the property was difficulty to access. Many staff members were nice and we really enjoyed the private beach. The grounds were beautiful and had lovely views. Rooms were very big and spacious.