- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Icacos Beach
- 4 min walk
- Naval History Museum
- 7 min walk
- El Rollo Acapulco
- 7 min walk
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Acapulco, Amarea Hotel Acapulco is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Diana the Huntress and Zocalo are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Gran Plaza Shopping Mall and La Isla Shopping Village. El Rollo Acapulco and Barco Palao are also worth visiting.
- Icacos Beach - 4 min walk
- Naval History Museum - 7 min walk
- El Rollo Acapulco - 7 min walk
- Acapulco Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Diana the Huntress - 11 min drive
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Bellavista – Poolside family restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
- Sushi Itto – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Amarea Hotel Acapulco
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel advertised a gym but none of the equipment works. The pool looked dirty during our entire stay because it was always overcrowded. The floors and elevators always had puddles because people don’t dry off when leaving the pool and the rooms are dark and outdated. Cleaning crew comes knocking on your door every day at 9a.m so don’t plan on sleeping in. This is not a place to stay for more than 1-2 nights max. Only positive was the staff was pretty friendly and tried to be as accommodating as possible.