British Columbia Vacations
Your British Columbia vacation
British Columbia --Canada's westernmost province-- is ideally situated between the sparkling Pacific Ocean to the west and the magnificent Rocky Mountains to the east
BC is home to a geographical diversity that boasts an array of activities and adventures from mountains to climb, rivers to run, beaches to comb and rainforests to hike.
BC also boasts a cosmopolitan culture, world-class attractions and diverse dining experiences. From sophisticated cities to breathtaking scenery, there is something for everyone in BC.
British Columbia Vacation Packages
Guests looking for the best in quality and service at hotels in downtown Vancouver dont need to look any further. Our Vancouver hotel is well-known for friendly customer service and well-appointed rooms. Were close to a variety of must-see attractions. The top... More
430 Columbia Street Columbia Street & 4th Avenue Map
Stay 2, Save 15%
Travelodge Kamloops hotel is an ideal spot for an adventure to remember. Located just minutes from Kamloops Airport, our Kamloops hotel near at BC Wildlife Park offers an unbeatable spot off Trans-Canada Highway, making it easy to reach a dazzling array of year-round... More
146 Kingston St Map
Advance Purchase - Save $20 Off Non Refundable
This elegant hotel has a captivating inner harbour location with private marina, a renowned seafood restaurant and the only indoor/outdoor swimming pool in Victoria, BC's capital. Guests return time and time again to experience the quiet ambience of the Coast Harbourside... More
4315 Northland Boulevard Map
25% off 4 -5 nights
Experience two mountains in one resort offering some of the best riding and skiing in North America. Over 200 marked ski trails, 32 high speed alpine lifts and the best ski and snowboard school anywhere. Lifts are open late November through to mid June. In the summer the... More
The Accent Inn Kelowna is conveniently located close to shopping, attractions, dining and all that Kelowna has to offer. We are dedicated to providing each and every one of our guests with the very best in comfortable quality accommodations and friendly efficient service... More
Luxury accommodations and dining go to new heights in downtown tower See Vancouver from a new perspective at this downtown tower hotel. All rooms have private balconies with stunning unobstructed views, but the panoramic city, mountain, and ocean vistas from the... More
550 Columbia St. Map
7 Day Advance Purchase Rate - Save 20%
Located on the North and South Thompson Rivers Kamloops offers a host of year-round visitor activities. Four short blocks from downtown, the Sandman Inn Kamloops features 65 air-conditioned rooms including rooms w/ kitchen and studio bedroom suites and on-site dining at... More
European boutique-style hotel, conveniently located in the heart of downtown, one block from the Inner Harbour. Spacious guest rooms and suites with City or Harbor views. Suites feature fully equipped kitchens. On-site restaurants include: Caffe d'Amore for casual family... More
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Whistler Village and is steps from the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain chairlifts. Guests at our CAA/AAA Four Diamond Whistler Village hotel can walk to excellent restaurants, fashionable boutiques and explore... More
Chinook and Oasis Motel is a home away from home near downtown Kelowna. Families love our outdoor heated pool, three-hole mini putt, grass courtyard with barbecues, picnic tables and gazebo for getting together. Please note there is a 20.00 CDN charge per night for dogs.... More
|Los Angeles||Vancouver||Tue, Jan 14 - Sat, Jan 18||$262|
|Seattle||Victoria||Mon, Dec 23 - Wed, Jan 1||$322|
|Vancouver||Kelowna||Sun, Jan 26 - Sun, Feb 23||$273|
|Vancouver||Prince George||Tue, Dec 31 - Mon, Jan 6||$246|
|Vancouver||Kamloops||Tue, Dec 24 - Wed, Dec 25||$290|
|Edmonton||Abbotsford||Mon, Feb 17 - Wed, Feb 19||$411|
|Edmonton||Comox||Wed, Dec 25 - Tue, Dec 31||$579|
|Vancouver||Terrace||Mon, Jan 13 - Tue, Jan 14||$208|
|Vancouver||Smithers||Wed, Jan 8 - Wed, Jan 15||$519|
|Newark||Fort St John||Thu, May 29 - Tue, Jun 3||$782|
|Vancouver||Penticton||Thu, Jan 2 - Mon, Jan 6||$344|
|Vancouver||Nanaimo||Mon, Feb 3 - Wed, Feb 5||$268|
British Columbia highlights
This is a city of possibilities where you can follow a day of golf or kayaking with a meal at one of North America's hottest restaurants and an evening at the theater. Laid back and energetic; stylish and outdoorsy; cosmopolitan and welcoming, Vancouver has something to offer everyone.
- Pedal or walk around the Stanley Park seawall and gaze upon the city's skyscrapers and the sailboats that dot the harbour.
- Take the aerial tram up Grouse Mountain for a panoramic view of the city, sea and surrounding mountain peaks.
- Spend an enjoyable day in Granville Island, most famous for its large and bustling Public Market.
- Kayak in False Creek, a protected inlet that extends from English Bay, dividing downtown Vancouver from the rest of the city to the south, and get a new perspective on the city's blend of urban and natural beauty.
While the mountains are alive with skiers and snowboarders in winter, summer is the time to explore nature on foot, bike, kayak, via zipline or the famous PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola. Just two hours from Vancouver, Whistler has all the creature comforts and exciting nightlife of an international year-round resort.
- Travel on the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, the highest of its kind in the world, to explore the dozens of trails on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
- Wander through the village on the cobblestone pedestrian-only path which offers a mix of over 200 shops and eclectic boutiques.
- Perfect your swing on four championship golf courses spread throughout the valley, surrounded by mountain peaks and tranquil glacial lakes.
The mix of quaint British charm and hip attitude has lured many to BC's capital city on Vancouver Island. Victoria is an easy-going, pedestrian-friendly city of historic architecture, pretty seascapes, and funky historic neighborhoods, where whale watching and kayaking share the scene with gallery hopping and afternoon tea.
- Indulge in the age-old tradition of enjoying afternoon tea at the stately Fairmont Empress hotel. Sip the perfect blend from Royal Doulton china and sample decadent handcrafted desserts.
- Spend an afternoon enjoying the colors and textures of more than 700 varieties of plants and flowers as you tour Butchart Gardens.
- Explore the diverse range of shops and boutiques housed in restored 19th century buildings along lower Johnson Street in the heart of Victoria's Old Town.
Savor an award-winning Merlot and drink in the sparkling vista of lakes and vineyards in BC's preeminent wine region. With over 100 wineries to visit, be sure to save time to sample the other local delights of the region --overflowing fruits stands, lush golf courses and refreshing water activities.
- Sip a glass of wine on a sun-drenched patio at one of the many award-winning wineries. There are dozens to visit and many wine festivals to enjoy.
- Ride your way along the historic Kettle Valley Trail --a historic railway route-- cycling across impressive wooden bridge trestles and through rock tunnels.
- Visit Canada's only desert and stop at the Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre which offers interpretive kiosks explaining the fragility of this unique ecosystem.