Earn up to 5% on hotels and 1% on flights - It's free!
By clicking, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Your British Columbia vacation
British Columbia --Canada's westernmost province-- is ideally situated between the sparkling Pacific Ocean to the west and the magnificent Rocky Mountains to the east
BC is home to a geographical diversity that boasts an array of activities and adventures from mountains to climb, rivers to run, beaches to comb and rainforests to hike.
BC also boasts a cosmopolitan culture, world-class attractions and diverse dining experiences. From sophisticated cities to breathtaking scenery, there is something for everyone in BC.
British Columbia Vacation Packages
Luxury accommodations and dining go to new heights in downtown tower See Vancouver from a new perspective at this downtown tower hotel. All rooms have private balconies with stunning unobstructed views, but the panoramic city, mountain, and ocean vistas from the... More
Luxuriate your senses - breathe invigorating sea air from your private balcony, pamper yourself by indulging in cuisine prepared with fresh local ingredients in The Pacific Restaurant, Courtyard Cafe, Pacific Lounge, and room service; renew your energy in the 14,000 sq ft... More
10251 St. Edwards Dr. Map
Book Now - Save 20%
Award-winning hospitality and chic, refined decor close to the airportConvenience to the airport doesn't have to mean sacrificing the finer things in life. At the Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport Hotel & Resort, guests find exceptional service with attention... More
The Pinnacle Hotel Whistler is a boutique Lodge consisting of 84 studio apartments. All the rooms include kitchenettes, complimentary wi-fi and DVD players. The hotel has a storage rooms for bikes and golf clubs in the summer and ski and snowboard equipment during the... More
Ideally located on the shores of majestic Okanagan Lake, this destination resort and conference centre was recently ranked among the Top Waterfront Hotels in Canada by Canoe.ca. Nestled in the heart of Canada's wine country, our Kelowna hotel boasts 390 guest rooms,... More
Chic, modern accommodations in a historic downtown boutique hotel The Moda is part of Vancouver's history, but there's nothing old-fashioned about its contemporary decor and modern amenities. Some of Vancouver's top interior designers created the sophisticated... More
Chateau Victoria is one of Victoria's finest hotels. We offer customers affordable four star elegance in the heart of downtown. We're just minutes away from the Victoria Conference Centre, the Inner Harbour, and all of Victoria's favorite downtown destinations. Whether... More
Comfortable accommodations near downtown and convenient to the airport Make air travel to Vancouver easy by staying five minutes from the Vancouver International Airport and close to the excitement of downtown. With the Sandman Hotel Vancouver Airport's... More
The Crystal Lodge & Suites, "at the centre of if all" is located in the heart of Whistler Village. Our ideal location allows for easy access to all that Whistler has to offer, including three on-site restaurants, a lounge, on-site Starbucks, Farfalla Hair... More
The Econolodge is located downtown of Kelowna. The hotel is close to shops, restaurants and 10 blocks from the beach front and arena. The property offers airport shuttle at a charge, continental breakfast, parking, local calls and wireless high speed Internet access. The... More
Promo Code Terms and Conditions
Book a qualifying 4-night flight + hotel vacation package between January 1, 2014 12:00AM CST and June 30, 2015 11:59PM CST, for $1000 or more for travel between January 1, 2014 and September 30, 2015 via Orbitz and instantly receive $150 off the hotel portion of your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes cannot be resold. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion. Promo code not valid for Las Vegas, NV bookings.
This is a city of possibilities where you can follow a day of golf or kayaking with a meal at one of North America's hottest restaurants and an evening at the theater. Laid back and energetic; stylish and outdoorsy; cosmopolitan and welcoming, Vancouver has something to offer everyone.
- Pedal or walk around the Stanley Park seawall and gaze upon the city's skyscrapers and the sailboats that dot the harbour.
- Take the aerial tram up Grouse Mountain for a panoramic view of the city, sea and surrounding mountain peaks.
- Spend an enjoyable day in Granville Island, most famous for its large and bustling Public Market.
- Kayak in False Creek, a protected inlet that extends from English Bay, dividing downtown Vancouver from the rest of the city to the south, and get a new perspective on the city's blend of urban and natural beauty.
While the mountains are alive with skiers and snowboarders in winter, summer is the time to explore nature on foot, bike, kayak, via zipline or the famous PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola. Just two hours from Vancouver, Whistler has all the creature comforts and exciting nightlife of an international year-round resort.
- Travel on the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, the highest of its kind in the world, to explore the dozens of trails on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
- Wander through the village on the cobblestone pedestrian-only path which offers a mix of over 200 shops and eclectic boutiques.
- Perfect your swing on four championship golf courses spread throughout the valley, surrounded by mountain peaks and tranquil glacial lakes.
The mix of quaint British charm and hip attitude has lured many to BC's capital city on Vancouver Island. Victoria is an easy-going, pedestrian-friendly city of historic architecture, pretty seascapes, and funky historic neighborhoods, where whale watching and kayaking share the scene with gallery hopping and afternoon tea.
- Indulge in the age-old tradition of enjoying afternoon tea at the stately Fairmont Empress hotel. Sip the perfect blend from Royal Doulton china and sample decadent handcrafted desserts.
- Spend an afternoon enjoying the colors and textures of more than 700 varieties of plants and flowers as you tour Butchart Gardens.
- Explore the diverse range of shops and boutiques housed in restored 19th century buildings along lower Johnson Street in the heart of Victoria's Old Town.
Savor an award-winning Merlot and drink in the sparkling vista of lakes and vineyards in BC's preeminent wine region. With over 100 wineries to visit, be sure to save time to sample the other local delights of the region --overflowing fruits stands, lush golf courses and refreshing water activities.
- Sip a glass of wine on a sun-drenched patio at one of the many award-winning wineries. There are dozens to visit and many wine festivals to enjoy.
- Ride your way along the historic Kettle Valley Trail --a historic railway route-- cycling across impressive wooden bridge trestles and through rock tunnels.
- Visit Canada's only desert and stop at the Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre which offers interpretive kiosks explaining the fragility of this unique ecosystem.
Sign up to receive our best deals
Get insider access to our best hotel deals, coupons and more!