Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash is located near the I-71/75 and I-275 corridors, just eight miles from Kings Island Amusement Park and 14 miles north of downtown Cincinnati. Guest rooms feature separate living and sleeping areas, Hyatt Grand Beds, 42-inch plasma TV, comfortable furnishings, and flexible workspaces. Free amenities include Wi-Fi Internet access, continental breakfast, and a complimentary shuttle within a three-mile radius of the hotel. This is a non-smoking hotel.
All 127 guest rooms in the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Blue Ash feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, with an exclusive plush Sealy Posturepedic mattress. Amenities include free Wi-Fi Internet access, mini-refrigerator, daily newspaper, and 42-inch flat screen televisions with premium cable channels. The Hyatt Plug Panel allows guests to connect a laptop, MP3 player, video gaming system, or DVD player directly to the television.
The hotel offers technology to help business and leisure travelers stay connected, such as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and an e-room with access to computers and printers.
Start the day with free continental breakfast. Other on-site meal options include the Bakery Café, which serves premade salads, sandwiches, Starbuck's coffee, beer, and wine. The Guest Kitchen serves made-to-order entrees for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Several chain restaurants, including Ruby Tuesday's and Applebee's, are located nearby.
Guests can enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness room, which features LifeFitness cardio equipment with personal televisions. During the warm months, guests can enjoy the outdoor pool.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Free continental breakfast
- Free shuttle service
- Kings Island Amusement Park (10.3 mi/16.5 km)
- Paul Brown Stadium, home to the Cincinnati Bengals (20 mi/32 km)
- The Great American Ballpark, home to the Cincinnati Reds (20 mi/32 km)
- Two meeting rooms can accommodate up to 40 people
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout hotel
- Free access to public computer and printer
- Free shuttle within three-mile radius (must be booked in advance)
- Cincinnati Municipal/Lunken Field (16 mi/25.7 km)
- Union Terminal Cincinnati (Amtrak) (18.7 mi/30 km)
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (32.3 mi/51.9 km)
The hotel only allows dogs weighing 50 lbs and below. Two dogs may be allowed per room provided that the weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs. All pets must be housebroken.
A $75 USD non-refundable pet fee will be charged to guests staying 1-6 nights. Guests staying 7-30 nights will be charged $75 USD non-refundable pet fee plus $100 USD cleaning fee. Guests staying 30+ nights should contact the hotel. Fees are inclusive of taxes.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.