Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island - Luxury All Inclusive5 stars
- Free Parking
- Free Shuttle
- All inclusive
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island - Luxury All Inclusive Rooms
- Beachfront Grande Luxe GB
- The sights and sounds of waves caressing the powdery white sand comes as standard in these well-appointed and superbly located rooms. Strategically placed right along the shores of the perfectly blue Caribbean Sea and boasting either a large balcony or patio, this slice of luxury, gives new meaning to the phrase a room with a view. Spread across the first, second and third floors, the rooms are conveniently located close to almost all the resorts activities and facilities, and feature a stately four-poster bed, 42 inch plasma TV. Formerly: Royal Grande Luxe Beachfront Room View: View of beach and ocean
- Caribbean Grande Luxe Poolside RG
- Bordered by lush island flora, these rooms offer equal measures of old-world charm and island magic. Each is exquisitely decorated with mahogany furnishings, a majestic king bed, plasma screen and an elegant en suite bathroom complete with marble tiles and large whirlpool tub. Access to the semi-private Caernarvon pool adds a final touch of luxury. Formerly: Royal Grande Luxe Semi-Private Poolview Room View: Pool view manicured lawns & garden
- Royal Sanctuary Grande Luxe GL
- Offering striking views of the resorts manicured lawns and well- tended gardens brimming with exotic butterfly orchids, fishtail palms and ginger lilies, these rooms are perfect for those to looking to be close to Mother Nature. Offering guests the best of both worlds, these Royal Grande Luxe Rooms boast large balconies or patios and are located just a short stroll from the beach and the tranquillity of the Red Lane Spa. Inside guests will experience hand-carved, four-poster beds draped in the finest linens and large plasma TVs. Formerly: Royal Grande Luxe Room View: Manicured lawns & garden
- Kensington Cove Honeymoon Beachfront Club Level Room HB
- Featuring stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, these rooms, located on the first to third floors of the much sought after Kensington building provide the perfect escape for those craving a private getaway. Exquisitely furnished with hand-carved, four- poster mahogany king beds, whirlpool tubs, its the meeting place of luxury, privacy and island charm. Formerly: Royal Honeymoon Luxury Beachfront Concierge Room Room View: Ocean, Beach and East Pool
- Beachfront Honeymoon Walkout Club Level Room WB
- Taking just a few steps from your patio will see you upon the shores of our stunning beach where crystal clear waters await. These elegantly furnished rooms are located on the first floor of the Windsor and Balmoral Buildings and boast stately four-poster king beds, plasma TVs and a fully-stocked bar. Attentive concierge service is the frosting on top of this slice of beach-side paradise. Formerly: Honeymoon Concierge Beachfront Walkout Room Room View: Beach
- Royal Sanctuary Beachfront 1BR Butler Suite RS
- These beachfront, butler suites are among the most sought-after in the entire resort. Occupying prime position on the propertys white sand beach, these elegant one-bedroom suites feature a majestic king bed dressed in the finest linens, contemporary marble bathroom with lighted vanity, an intimate sitting area and two state-of-the-art plasma televisions. All suites have either a large patio or balcony, offering uninterrupted views of the ocean. Formerly: Royal Beachfront One Bedroom Suite with Butler Service Room View: Ocean, Beach and/or East Pool
- Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon 1BR Butler Suite w/Private Stairway PS
- With its own private stairway entrance to the resorts crystal lagoon, this one-of-a-kind butlered suite offers unparalleled privacy. This large one bedroom suite features an expansive living room complete with 42 inch plasma TV, a well-sized bedroom with its own 42 inch plasma TV and an elegant bathroom boasting a whirlpool bath and a walk-in shower. Overhead reading lamps located on either side of the mahogany king bed make catching up with your favourite novel possible any time of day or night, while the large bay window to the bathroom lets in a refreshing island breeze and an abundance of natural light. Formerly: Grande Romeo & Juliet Honeymoon Private Lagoon Access One Bedroom Crystal Lagoon Suite Room View: Crystal Lagoon
- Royal Sanctuary 1BR Butler Suite RW
- Located directly on the resorts stunning shoreline, these elegant one-bedroom suites comprise of luxurious king size bed adorned with Egyptian cotton linen, contemporary marble bathroom with lighted vanity, an intimate living area and two state-of-the-art plasma televisions. These suites come complete with either a large patio or balcony, offering delightful views of the East Pool and glimpses of the Caribbean Sea. Formerly: Royal Waters Edge One Bedroom Suite with Butler Service Room View: East pool and partial ocean/beach
Royal treatment for couples at breathtaking Montego Bay all inclusive
The Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island is a Caribbean outpost for couples 18-and-older. A dragon boat shuttles guests between the British Manor themed resort to its Asian-inspired private island, where a secluded beach, Thai restaurant, and tasty libations create the ultimate escape. Back at the Manor, relax by the pool, unwind at the fitness center, explore colorful sea life with a snorkel or scuba dive, or indulge in a massage. Eight restaurants create intimate dining experiences. At night, wind down with bonfire beach parties and live music or visit a British pub.
- Complimentary transfers to and from hotel included in room rate
- Private island
- Land and water sports
- "Stay at one, play at three" program
- Full-service spa and fully equipped fitness centre
- Swim-up Crystal Lagoon Suites
LocationThe all-inclusive resort is set on northern Jamaica shoes, east of Montego Bay and within convenient reach to Sangster International Airport.
The 197 luxurious rooms and suites offer tropical Jamaican d?cor in a variety of floor plans. Some are located oceanfront while others look out over tropical gardens. Swim-up suites feature personal butler service and some with private patio with views of Crystal Lagoon and the garden. All rooms feature air conditioning, four-poster king-size beds, cable TV, iPod clock radio, hairdryer, phone, safe deposit box, coffee- and tea-making facilities, and iron/ironing board. Suites come with extra amenities, including special concierge service, stocked in-room bar and robes. Some units come with private balcony and whirlpool tub. Accessible units are available. Guests begin the day with continental breakfast in the unit or at the Tea Room.
A number of outstanding dining establishments at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort tempt guests with a variety of international dishes. Take a short boat ride to Royal Thai for crispy spring rolls and spiced beef. For a torch-lit dinner by the sea, visit the Regency for gilled Caribbean lobster (in season) or rack of lamb in a rosemary and garlic marinade. Cricketer's Pint, a British-style pub, is open late.
This chic resort offers several convenient services such as Wi-Fi access, airport shuttle service, taxi service and laundry services. Guests can take bracing dips in the pool or work out at the fitness center on site
Sandals Cay, an Asian themed private island, provides a second vacation for the price of one. Sail or kayak to the island, or take the short trip in a dragon boat. The island includes a secluded private beach, gourmet Thai restaurant, pool and Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, entertainment and spa services. Don't miss the island bonfire beach parties.
The "Stay at one, play at three" program allows guests to enjoy facilities, including restaurants, at sister resort, Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Carlyle. The resorts are within minutes of each other and complimentary transportation is provided.
DiningDiners choose from eight restaurants, including an English pub, across the Sandals resorts offering tasteful global cuisines. Within Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island, diners feast on Jamaican buffet at Bamboo Shack, Caribbean a la carte cuisine at Eleanor's, French a la carte dishes at Le Jardinier, Thai specialties at Royal Thai, English favourites at The Cricketers and international meals at The Regency Suite. Filling snacks are also available at Mariner's Beach Grill and Bella Napoli Pizzeria. Guests can also cap the day sipping cocktails in one of the five bars in the resort.
- Montego Bay Airport (4 mi./6.4 km)
- Bob Marley Performance Center (7.7 mi./12.4 km)
- Martha Brae River rafting (14.2 mi./22.8 km)
- Business center
- Property-wide high-speed wireless Internet access is available (fees apply).
- Conference room for up to 48 people
Policies and fees
- See Sandals Resorts Representative upon airport arrival
- Check with property directly for more accessible facilities
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- The Cricketers
- (Air-Conditioned, Indoor Dining) Type of Cuisine: English Pub Fare Breakfast (a-la-carte) 8:00 am - 11:00am Dinner (a-la-carte): 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Dress Code: Resort Casual
- Royal Thai
- (Indoor Dining, not air-conditioned) Type of Cuisine: Thai Offering an authentic Thai experience on our own private island. Guests are requested to be at Watersports pier 15 minutes before seating for transportation on the 40 ft. Wayang Doll. Dinner: 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm Dress Code: Resort Casual (Reservations are required)
- Bamboo Shack
- (Outdoor Jamaican Buffet with island jerk and Salad Bar) Lunch: 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm Dress Code: Resort Casual
- Regency Suite
- (Indoor or Outdoor dining) Type of Cuisine: International Breakfast (buffet): 7:30am - 10:30am Lunch (buffet): 12:30pm - 2:00pm Dinner (a-la-carte): 6:00pm - 9:30pm Dress code: Resort Casual
- The Pavilion
- (Outdoor Dining) Type of Cuisine: Jamaican Dinner (a-la-carte): 6:00pm - 9:00pm Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire
- Le Jardinier
- (Outdoor dining) Type of Cuisine: French Dinner (a-la-carte): 6:00pm - 10:00pm Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire. (Reservations are required)
- Mariner's Beach Grill
- Local Beach grill offering Jamaican specialties, light lunch, midnight snacks Lunch: 10:00am- 6:00pm Midnight snacks: 10.00pm-3:00am Dress code: Resort Casual
- Tea Room
- Continental Breakfast: 4:00 am - 7:00 am Dress Code: Resort Casual
- Room Service
- 24-Hour room service is available to all suite concierge and butler level guests.
- Dine Around Montego Bay
- Complimentary transfers with full exchange privileges to Sandals Carlyle and Sandals Montego Bay offering a total of 11 additional dining options.
Terms and conditions
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- All inclusive
- Free airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Free airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Wheel chair access
4.2/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
The resort was great always stuff going on whether it was in the pool or on the beach or at night. Should of used the room service more, we didn't think about it enough. The reservation only restaurants aren't all that, not worth going out of your w…
5/ 5 Reviewer score
This was by far the most fantastic vacation I have ever been on. We went with a group and everyone had a wonderful time. The staff, entertainment and everyone was so friendly and always had a smile. I will definitely be returning. Have to give a sho…