The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver5 stars
exceent 5 star but
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver Rooms
- Grande Suite
- You are surrounded in sheer elegance in our Grand Suites. Grand Suites offer the best for the most discerning traveler, with spacious accommodation of over 400 square feet including a living room separated by double French doors from your bedroom. Each luxuriously appointed and newly renovated Grand Suite offers two televisions, one of which is a flat screen 27", CD/DVD players, in-room electronic safes, fully stocked mini bar, hi-speed internet access, cordless telephones, plush terry robes and much more. At The Sutton Place Hotel, Vancouver you just don't stay with us...you escape with us. Escape to luxury and award-winning service.
- Deluxe Room
- Take in the cityscape views with your deluxe guestroom. Enjoy your king or twin-bedded deluxe guestroom view offering you all the comforts of home and a better view of our beautiful city. Each luxuriously appointed and newly renovated Deluxe Guestroom offers a flat screen 27" television, CD/DVD player, in-room electronic safe, fully stocked mini bar, hi-speed internet access, cordless telephones, plush terry robes and much more. At The Sutton Place Hotel, Vancouver you just don't stay with us...you escape with us. Escape to luxury and award-winning service.
- Executive Room
- Ideal for the traveler who wants a bit more space for their stay. Luxuriate in an Executive Suites offering you a separate seating area from your bedroom. Each luxuriously appointed and newly renovated Executive Suite offers two televisions, one of which is a flat screen 27", CD/DVD players, in-room electronic safes, fully stocked mini bar, hi-speed internet access, cordless telephones, plush terry robes and much more. At The Sutton Place Hotel, Vancouver you just don't stay with us...you escape with us. Escape to luxury and award-winning service.
- Premium Room
- Luxurious Accommodations, One King Bed - Floors 19 to 21 Signature Sutton Serenity Sleeper Bed & Rain Showerhead Upgraded Premium "London Collection" Spa Amenities 27" Flatscreen TV, CD/DVD, Surround Sound, Electronic Safe & Mini Bar High Speed Internet Access & WIFI-Internet Service(fees apply)
- Sutton Room
- Sutton Style and elegance abounds from each newly renovated king or twin-bedded Sutton guestroom. Each luxuriously appointed and Sutton Guestroom offers a flat screen 27" television, CD/DVD player, in-room electronic safe, fully stocked mini bar, hi-speed internet access, cordless telephones, plush terry robes and much more. At The Sutton Place Hotel, Vancouver you just don't stay with us...you escape with us. Escape to luxury and award-winning service.
Luxury, European elegance in downtown's arts and entertainment district
Exceptional elegance reminiscent of Europe graces every aspect of this perennial Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favorite. Set against a majestic mountain backdrop, The Sutton Place Hotel offers guests comfort and luxury only steps from the chic boutiques and fine dining of Robson Street. Recently renovated, lavishly decorated guest rooms are perfectly paired with uncompromising service. Rejuvenate at the on-site Vida Spa, enjoy innovative Pacific Northwest cuisine at Fleuri Restaurant, or take advantage of the exclusive Sutton Shopper Program.
- Exceptional luxury and unmatched service
- On-site pampering and dining via Vida Spa and Fleuri Restaurant
- Steps from shopper's paradise on Robson Street
Suites and guest rooms are elegantly decorated and offer all the modern amenities. Grand suites are spacious, with separate living rooms, breathtaking views and two televisions. All guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, CD/DVD players, in-room safes and high-speed Internet access (fees apply). For longer stays, look into La Grand Residence, intended for travelers wanting high-class accommodations for seven days or more.
Chic boutiques and fine restaurants are within steps of the lobby, and trendy Yaletown and gorgeous English Bay are only minutes away. The onsite Vida Spa can alleviate any lingering jetlag or rejuvenate the tired traveler. Exquisite Northwest cuisine is the standard at Fleuri Restaurant, and cozy Gerard Lounge is the perfect place for upscale pub fare. In addition to a complete assortment of equipment, the fitness center has an indoor pool and an extensive poolside menu with healthy spa selections.
Listed as one of Travel and Leisure's Top 500, The Sutton Place Hotel is located in the arts and entertainment district and just blocks from Robson Street, one of Canada's most popular shopping areas. Only a block from Robson Square Conference Center, this is also an ideal location for discerning business travelers.
- Vancouver International Airport (8.6 mi/13.9 km)
- Skytrain, Burrard station (3 blocks)
- Translink city bus (1 block)
- Seabus, Waterfront Station (0.6 mi/1 km)
- Complimentary weekday limousine service (on-site)
- Robson Street (1 block)
- Yaletown (1 mi/1.6 km)
- English Bay (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- Stanley Park (1.2 mi/2 km)
- Business Center
- Sixteen meeting rooms
- High-Speed Internet access (fees apply)
Policies and feesParking is available for $39.50 per vehicle per night, inclusive of taxes.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- Gerard Lounge
- Gerard Lounge at The Sutton Place Hotel is a perfect spot for informal meetings with business associates and casual get-togethers with friends. Decorated unlike any other lounge in Vancouver, Gerard's interior is reminiscent of an English country club with a charming and comfortable atmosphere. It features deep-toned panelled wood-walls, an Old World tapestry, original oil paintings, leather and wingback chairs, subdued lighting and a cozy fireplace. A bevelled-glass mirror and polished brass bottle shelves showcase Gerard's curved marble-topped bar. Gerard is also a favourite with the Celebrity set while filming in Vancouver.
- La Boulangerie Bakery & Caf
- The sweetest spot on Burrard Street awaits youLa Boulangerie offers guests gourmet coffees, sandwiches, cakes for any occasion and the most sinful creations made fresh daily by our very own Master Chocolatier and Pastry Chef, Wolfgang Dauke.
- Fleuri to Boulevard Kitchen + Oyster Bar
- *the restaurant is currently undergoing renovations and is scheduled to open at the end of June 2014* Something unique in both style and cuisine has been created at the award winning Fleuri Restaurant, located on the lobby level of The Sutton Place Hotel. Fleuri to Boulevard Kitchen + Oyster Bar decor is reminiscent of a grand European manor, with damask wall coverings and original artwork. The overall atmosphere is elegant, romantic and refined. A passion for food and wine is truly exemplified in Fleuri's innovative classical menu, Fresh Sheet items of the day and weekly five-course tasting menus. Exquisitely prepared and perfectly proportioned courses feature the very best of continental cuisine, inspired by the bounty of Pacific Northwest produce, game, seafood and wines.
- Meeting Info
- Our elegant, sunlit meeting & banquet rooms provide the ambience for festive social occasions or productive business affairs. Dedicated professional staff provides the best Accommodations in Vancouver with impeccable service and attention to detail. Sixteen individually designed meeting rooms offer exquisite surroundings and the latest in technological equipment. The on-staff catering professionals are pleased to assist with menu planning, floral arrangements and audiovisual needs.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Pet friendly
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
4.4/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
exceent 5 star but
A great hotel but why do they charge$15 per day for Internet. In 2weeks in Canada only this hotel charged
5/ 5 Reviewer score
Affordable yet hi end hotel.
We had a wonderful stay at the Sutton. It is located close to all amenities and shopping on Robson. It was just a short walk for us to take in a Canucks hockey game. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. We have tried a few hotels in Vancouve…