Washington Court Hotel4 stars
- No smoking rooms/facilities
Washington Court Hotel Rooms
- Deluxe Double Room
- Newly remodeled and beautifully appointed spacious guestroom with two double beds and spectacular views of the US Capitol Building (on request only), Washington sky line or the hotel's inner glass atrium. Room features a small sitting area with lounge chair & ottoman, comfortable workspace with an executive desk, high-speed Internet access and two-line telephone and an entertainment center with cable television with on-demand movies and games. There is a luxurious, oversized Italian marble bathroom with brass appointments, and another two-line telephone. Smoking rooms are available on request.
- Executive Room
- Newly remodeled with spectacular upgraded decor that features a King bed; spacious sitting area with sofa; lounge chair and ottoman; book collection and other personal touches and an entertainment center with 27inches cable television with on-demand movies and games. Business travelers will enjoy a comfortable work space with an executive desk with high-speed internet access and a two-line telephone. Luxurious and expansive Italian marble bath with brass appointments; and another two-line telephone. Considered our top-of-the-line non suite accommodations with many featuring breathtaking views of the US Capitol Building. Smoking rooms available upon request. 425 Square feet.
- Deluxe Room
- Newly remodeled and beautifully appointed spacious guestroom with a King bed and spectacular views of the US Capitol Building (on request only), Washington sky line or the hotel's inner glass atrium. Room features a small sitting area with lounge chair & ottoman, comfortable workspace with an executive desk, high-speed Internet access and two-line telephone and an entertainment center with cable television with on-demand movies and games. There is a luxurious, oversized Italian marble bathroom with brass appointments, and another two-line telephone. Smoking rooms are available on request.
A chic, conveniently located D.C. hotel with views of the U.S. Capitol.
The glass entrance opens into a grand lobby filled with rich red and maroon hues, dark wood and natural light. The hotel is two blocks from Union Station's shopping, dining and transportation, three blocks from the U.S. Capitol, and a 10-minute walk from the National Mall. Rooms feature trendy decor, an ergonomic workspace, Italian marble bathrooms, and views of the Capitol, the Washington skyline, or the hotel's glass atrium. Stop by the hotel's Federal City Bar to grab a drink and some tasty bar fare or head to Bistro 525 for a more formal meal.
- Located near Union Station, the U.S. Capitol and the National Mall
- Views of the U.S. Capitol from many rooms
- More than 18,000 square feet of function space
- High-speed Internet (costs $10.99 USD per 24 hours)
The hotel is conveniently located between downtown D.C. and Capitol Hill. It is steps from Union Station shopping, dining, Metro and Amtrak. The U.S. Capitol is three blocks away. All rooms have high-speed Internet (fees apply).
Spacious, chic rooms and suites have views of the U.S. Capitol, the Washington skyline or the hotel's glass atrium. An ergonomic chair and desk, along with high-speed Internet access (fees apply) provide guests with a healthy workspace. Modern art, LCD televisions, modern furniture and marble bathrooms contribute to the comfortable and stylish accommodations. Business travelers appreciate the two-line phones and daily newspapers.
The location near downtown D.C. and tourist attractions draws business and leisure travelers. Guests appreciate the large spaces and natural lighting not always found in the city. Play a game of billiards at the on-site Federal City Bar, the perfect spot to go for happy hour and pub fare. Bistro 525 offers breakfast, lunch and dinner in a more formal setting. The fitness center has plenty of cardio equipment and weights.
- Union Station Metro and Train (9 minutes walking)
- Reagan National Airport (15 minutes)
- Dulles Washington International Airport (45 minutes)
- Union Station (0.3 mi/ 0.48 km)
- U.S. Capitol (0.4 mi/ 0.64 km)
- National Building Museum (0.4 mi/ 0.64 km)
- Verizon Center (0.5 mi/ 0.8 km)
- Newseum (.5 mi/ 0.8 km)
- U.S. Botanical Garden (.6 mi/ 0.97 km)
- International Spy Museum (0.7 mi/ 1.13 km)
- Business center (fees apply)
- More than 18,000 square feet of business space
- Up-to-date audiovisual equipment
- Two-line phones
- Federal City Bar
- The Federal City Bar is the premiere place to unwind with a refreshing beverage, a fine cigar, a game of billiards, and the company of friends (old and new), in addition to exceptional service. The Federal City Bar features all your favorite cocktails, fine wines (by the bottle or glass), domestic and imported beers, and a vast assortment of classic martinis. The adjacent Club Room offers a smoker-friendly environment, with an extensive collection of premium cigars and top-quality billiards equipment. The Federal City Bar...where good nights are made on Capitol Hill.
- Bistro 525
- The Bistro 525 is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner - seven days a week. This distinctive dining establishment offers a variety of settings...from the "open" surroundings of the atrium lobby...to a more intimate, private area in the main dining room. Regardless of their seating preference, guests of the Bistro 525 enjoy exceptional cuisine and professional, attentive service. In the morning, choose a light continental breakfast, an extravagant omelet, or anything in between. At lunch, our weekday buffet offers a fast, fresh, and affordable option for people "on the go" (in addition to our customary luncheon menu). The dinner menu features a variety of steaks, seafood, pasta, and more...all skillfully prepared with the freshest, finest ingredients.
- Meeting Info
- With more than 18,000 square feet of flexible function space, The Washington Court Hotel is the most "meeting friendly" independent luxury hotel on Capital Hill. The hotel has served as the site of some of the city's most memorable business meetings and social occasions. The hotel's largest ballroom graciously accommodates up to 550 guests, and its meeting space is easily configured for up to eighteen breakout rooms. Additional gathering-related features include two executive boardrooms, the sky-lit Atrium Ballroom (perfect for special occasions), state-of-the-art A/V services, and exquisite cuisine and invaluable assistance from a dedicated team of experienced meeting professionals. No matter what the gathering, you will be "The Top of the Hill" at the Washington Court Hotel.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Pet friendly
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- Accessible facilities
- Wheel chair access
- Service dogs allowed
- Service animals allowed
- Accessible parking
- Public areas wheelchair accessible for disabled
- Handicapped parking
- Audible emergency alarm for sight impaired guest
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
- Visual emergency alarm for hearing impaired guest
- Ramp access to buildings
- Knock light (hearing impaired)
- Brailled elevators
4.1/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Great location for walking to many major site in DC. also staff was very helpful and courteous.
5/ 5 Reviewer score
What a perfect experience
We took our 11 year old grandson for a birthday trip. The hotel location was fabulous -- close enough to walk to most everywhere but close to the buses, etc. We loved it.