Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel4 stars
- Airport shuttle
- Non Smoking
Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel Rooms
- King Room with 1 King Bed
- King Room with 1 King Bed, 275 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Heaven over Hells Kitchen Suite
- Heaven over Hells Kitchen Suite with 1 King Bed, 1100 Sq. Ft., includes rooftop terrace.
- Accessible King Room
- Accessible King Room with roll in shower 275 Sq. Ft. C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Accessible Deluxe with 2 Doubles
- Accessible Dbl Dbl Deluxe Room w 2 Beds Roll in shower with grab bars visual fire alarm
- 08.Accessible Cityview King Prem
- Accessible Cityview King Premier Room 1 King Bed 400 Sq. Ft. Roll In Shower.
- Accessible Hudson River Suite w
- Accessible Hudson River Suite w 1 King 600 sq ft views of hudson river roll in shower
- King Deluxe Room with 1 King Bed
- King Deluxe Room with 1 King Bed, 275 Sq. Ft.
- King Premier Room with 1 King Be
- King Premier Room with 1 King Bed, 400 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Cityview King Premier Room with
- Cityview King Premier Room with 1 King Bed, 400 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Cityview King Studio Room with 1
- Cityview King Studio Room with 1 King Bed, 425 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Double Double Deluxe Room with 2
- Double Double Deluxe Room with 2 Double Beds, 330 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Junior Suite with 1 King Bed
- Junior Suite with 1 King Bed, 500 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Hudson River Suite with 1 King B
- Hudson River Suite with 1 King Bed, 600 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Riverview Terrace Room with 1 Ki
- Riverview Terrace Room with 1 King Bed , 415 Sq. Ft., C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
Hipster heaven in Hell's Kitchen with views, full spa and great dining
Find hipster heaven in Hell's Kitchen at Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel, in a former printing house on midtown Manhattan's western edge. The low-rise neighborhood affords unparalleled views of the city skyline and Hudson River, yet is still within reach of New York City's best attractions. Sleekly mod and state-of-the-art, Ink48 trademarks urban-design cool -- plus adds an award-winning restaurant, full-service spa, fitness center and high-tech guest rooms with oversized windows.
- InkSpa offers a variety of massages, treatments and more
- Incredible Manhattan skyline view from the low-rise neighborhood setting
- Regional-farm flavors at the award-winning and affordable PRINT Restaurant
Located at 11th Avenue and West 48th Street on the western edge of midtown Manhattan, the low-rise setting of Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel affords panoramic views of the New York City skyline and Hudson River.
Sink into the guest-room landscape of snow, ruby and chocolate hues and mod furnishings at Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel, with the sleek and trim atmosphere of a contemporary loft. All include high-speed Internet/Wi-Fi access (fees apply), an iHome sound system with iPod docking station, a multi-line cordless phone with voice mail, and a flat-screen cable TV with WebTV, on-demand movies and games. There are also all the amenities of home, ranging from a hair-dryer and bathrobe to a full-length makeup mirror. Selected rooms offer panoramic vistas onto the Manhattan skyline or Hudson River.
Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel offers complimentary morning coffee/tea service and a hosted evening wine reception. PRINT Restaurant brings farm-fresh foods to the table breakfast, lunch and dinner, and PRESS Lounge serves light fare paired with spectacular city views. The hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center, the full-service InkSpa, activities for kids, valet parking and free newspapers.
- Penn Station (1.5 mi/2.4 km)
- Grand Central Terminal (1.5 mi/2.4 km)
- Statue Cruises, Battery Park (Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry) (5 mi/8.1 km)
- LaGuardia Airport (12.5 mi/20.1 km)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (15.7 mi/25.3 km)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (18.3 mi/29.4 km)
- Times Square (0.9 mi/1.5 km)
- Central Park (1.1 mi/1.8 km)
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (1.1 mi/1.8 km)
- Rockefeller Center (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Museum of Modern Art (1.5 mi/2.4 km)
- Madison Square Garden (1.5 mi/2.4 km)
- Empire State Building (1.8 mi/2.9 km)
- Offers 5,000 square feet of stylish meeting space in three rooms and a private hospitality suite (fees apply)
- Rooftop PRESS Lounge, for up to 300 guests (fees apply)
- PRESS Lounge
- Located on the 16th floor atop Ink48 PRESS Lounge presents spectacular views and light fare in a casual setting. Enjoy unobstructed Manhattan and Hudson River views expertly crafted cocktails and tasty nibbles in style. PRESS features a glass-enclosed lo
- PRINT. Restaurant
- PRINT. Restaurant celebrates sustainability with mouthwatering farm-to-table cuisine and a stylish eco-friendly dining room. Serving breakfast lunch and dinner the husband-and-wife team of Charles Rodriguez and Heather Carlucci-Rodriguez bring award-winni
- 03:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Airport shuttle
- Non Smoking
- Air conditioned
- Non Smoking
- Pet friendly
- 24 hour security
- Fitness center or spa
- Room service
- Meal plan - continental
- 24 hour front desk
- Maid service
- Concierge desk
- ATM/Cash machine
- Wake-up service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Audio visual equipment
- Conference suite
- Airport shuttle
- Valet parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Accessible facilities
- Accessible rooms
- Accessible parking
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Television with cable
- Cordless phone
- Phone with speaker
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Desk with lamp
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer in room
- Outlet adapters
- Fire alarm with light
- In room movies
- Temperature control
- Electronic door locks
- Ironing board
- International direct dial
- Sprinklers in rooms
- Trouser press
4.3/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Enjoyed the ambiance and ease of getting around the establishment.
5/ 5 Reviewer score
One night getaway
For anyone looking to stay at a trendy hotel minutes away from Time Square you cannot find a better hotel than Ink 48. This is my second stay, and I felt welcomed as my time before.