The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan5 stars
The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan Rooms
- Club Level
- Club Room / Club Ocean View / Club Executive Suite - The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level redefines the luxury hotel experience, combining intimacy, comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton. This oasis is often referred to as a hotel within a hotel, where a dedicated concierge attends to individual needs in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment. With continuous culinary offerings throughout the day (breakfast, light snacks, hors d' oeuvres, beverages and sweets) and access to a computer station - it is the ideal place to conduct business, plan a family outing or simply unwind.
- Superior Room / Pool View / Ocean View Room / Balcony Ocean View Room - Indulge yourself with the luxurious tropical surroundings of The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan. To best fit your needs we offer a variety of options.
Plush tropical décor accented with fine fabrics and carpets
Courtyard and pool views
Luxurious bathrooms with marble tiles
Choice of one king or two double beds*
Connecting rooms available*
* Subject to availability, and double bedded rooms cannot fit a rollaway
- 416 guestrooms
- 5 restaurants: BLT Steak, Il Mulino New York, Mares, Ocean Bar & Grill and The Lobby Lounge
- 12,000-square-foot spa with 11 treatment rooms
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the beach
- Overnight laundry service available
- 2 oceanfront tennis courts
- 24-hour room service
NeighborhoodThe beach is a short stroll from the hotel, tours of the Bacardi Rum Distillery are a short drive away, and visitors can brush up on their history at the El Morro Fortress. Shoppers can find a variety of goods and gifts to take home at Historic Old San Juan, home to outlet stores, restaurants, art galleries and museums.
Hints and tipsLooking to feel like a VIP for the duration of your stay? The Ritz-Carlton Suite offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Poolside dwellers are well equipped with the hotel's pavilions, cabanas, lounge chairs and towels. Attentive servers will also bring out ice cold beverages and food to enjoy while you soak up the sun.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- BLT Steak
- BLT, which stands for 'Bistro Laurent Tourondel,' has redefined steakhouse dining with its modern décor and infusion of classic French techniques. The restaurant integrates traditional elements of a cozy French Bistro with those of a stylish, urbane boite. A palette of chocolate browns and golden ambient lighting suggests comfort and luxury. The eye-catching bar at the front of the restaurant features toffee-colored bar stools, while the relaxed dining room combines Macassar ebony tables, deep caramel-colored banquettes and walnut floors to create warmth amid modernity. **Dinner is served everyday from 6P 11P.
- IL Mulino New York
- Savor a taste of Italy in the Caribbean as you dine in the elegant, old-world atmosphere of Il Mulino New York and linger over the vibrant flavors inspired by the cuisine of Italy's Abruzzi region.
Signature dishes include Spaghettini Bolognese, Rack of Lamb, Veal Chop, and legendary Langoustines
Impressive wine list
Professional wait staff skilled in the classic European tradition of tableside cooking
- Forged and inspired by the natural abundance of tropical life, Mares is a casual dining destination offering a range of the Atlantic and Caribbeans finest cuisine. Chef Simon Porters cuisine reflects his island experiences and appreciation for purity and simplicity. Mares design is warm and bright with subtle allusions to its Caribbean heritage. Café-style atmosphere Indoor dining or al fresco overlooking the pool and gardens, Monday to Sunday, breakfast 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., lunch 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Capacity: 134 inside, 60 on the terrace
- The Ocean Bar & Grill
- Take in ocean views as you experience the pleasures of the hotel's most casual restaurant - The Ocean Bar & Grill. Al fresco lunch specialties, sandwiches and salads, exotic drinks available in the restaurant and beach or poolside, views of the white sand beach and the Atlantic Ocean; located beachfront with direct access to the beach and pool.
Hours of operation: Cocktails (Bar) - 10:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. / Monday and Tuesday
Cocktails (Bar) - 10:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. / Wednesday through Sunday
Lunch (Restaurant) - 11:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. / Daily
Dinner (Restaurant) Sushi Menu - 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. / Wednesday through Sunday
Food and Beverage service at the pool and beach area - 11:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. / Daily.
- The Lobby Lounge
- The Lobby Lounge immerses the senses in the wonders of Puerto Rico's cuisine and culture. Puerto Rico's diverse cultural influences- Spanish, Taino and African- are reflected in the music, cuisine and rums.
Our menu is designed to allow the sampling of many flavors through tapas style food portions and beverage flights including martinis, wines and rums.
Our Rummier will be pleased to guide you in sampling and selecting from our extensive rum list, while providing an understanding of each rum and its historical and cultural place in Puerto Rico.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
4.3/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Staff was amazing !everytime we ran into the front desk employee who helped us remembered our name. Every employee greeted us asked us if needed anything. Amazing staff esp at front desk, pool area, cleaning crew, and beach area were amazing . The b…
5/ 5 Reviewer score
Upon arrival and check in when we requested double beds we were told that it would be an extra $50 a night. Nowhere in our booking did it mention that. When I asked to speak to a manager the charge was immediately removed. We had adjoining rooms wi…