DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Magnificent Mile3 stars
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Magnificent Mile Rooms
- 2 Queens Bed
- 2 Queen beds-nonsmoking...Hi speed 9.95/Day-sweet dreams experience bed...Minibar-cable package with hbo-clock with mp3
- 1 King Bed
- 1 King bed-nonsmoking...Hi speed 9.95/Day-sweet dreams experience bed...Minibar-cable package with hbo-clock with mp3
Windy City style and a side of hospitality with cookies at check-in
When guests are torn between shopping and sightseeing, this Streeterville hotel answers the call with its convenient location near the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier. Situated in the middle of both landmarks, Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile is a popular choice for families. Ample meeting rooms lure event planners with 16,000 square feet of event space. Einstein Bros Bagels is onsite, as well as Markethouse, taking its inspiration from the Heartland: All ingredients are seasonal and locally sourced.
- Walk to Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile
- Markethouse restaurant features seasonal fare
- 16,000 square feet of event space
- Outdoor pool, sundeck and H2O bar open in summer
- Warm chocolate chip cookies at check-in
Spacious rooms at Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile stick to a chic palette of red, mahogany and gray. Guests sleep on signature Doubletree Sweet Dreams mattresses topped with white linens and shiny rouge coverlets. Windows frame city or lake views, partial or full depending on the room. Standard rooms attend to the basics, from flat-screen TVs to Wolfgang Puck coffee and tea. Wireless Internet can be accessed for a charge.
Localvores will appreciate the use of organic, locally-sourced produce and meat at Markethouse, one of two dining options at the Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile. While the farmhouse chic space could qualify as fine dining, the menu is approachable, boasting classics such as meatloaf, angus burgers and half-chicken fired in the rotisserie.
On the run? Take a bagel break at Einstein Bros Bagels, which serves hot, fresh bagels alongside breakfast wraps, sandwiches and salads.
- O'Hare International Airport (17 miles)
- Midway Airport (12 miles)
- Closest train stops: Blue Line (Chicago to O'Hare) and Orange Line (Roosevelt to Midway)
- McCormick Place Convention Center (10 minutes)
- 16,000 square feet of meeting space, including a 6,700-square-foot ballroom and one floor dedicated to breakout rooms
- 24-hour business center with workstation, color printing and copying
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Wi-Fi in rooms (fees apply)
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Wheel chair access
3.9/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Excellent hotel...we really enjoyed how close it is to Navy Pier and the beach
5/ 5 Reviewer score
From the moment we walked in we were treated very well. Service was great and there was nothing wrong with our room. Thank you