The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas4 stars
Love the Westin!
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Rooms
- 1 Bedroom Villa
- The spacious one-bedroom premium villa is the perfect place to nourish your spirit as you bask in the rejuvenating essence of the resort. An array of unique amenities and customized services will further enhance your experience in this relaxing Hawaiian retreat, which comfortably sleeps up to four adults. Every villa has a king-size signature Westin Heavenly Bed, Westin Heavenly Bath, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, a queen-size sofa bed, LCD Flat Panel televisions, and its own furnished lanai.
- Studio Villa
- Rest your body and renew your spirit amid Hawaiian-style decor and fine furnishings inspired by the stunning natural beauty of Kaua'i. Each studio premium villa comfortably accommodates up to four guests and offers a refreshing respite after an invigorating day of island activity. Every villa has our queen-size signature Westin Heavenly Bed and Westin Heavenly Bath, a full-size sofa bed, a fully-equipped kitchenette, washer/dryer, LCD Flat Panel televisions, and its own furnished lanai.
North-shore villa resort offers room to move and sweeping vistasPerched on a cliff, the 346-room Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas lies between the verdant green of the north shore's natural landscape and startling blue of the Pacific. The look and feel is upscale and modern with a nod to island style. Outside, neat lawns and expansive pool areas give way to vast, panoramic vistas of the pleated cliffs and mountains of Kauai. Spacious villas offer luxury, and nice touches include private lanais and Westin's notable Heavenly Bed. An on-site restaurant, markets and a casual poolside bar add convenience.
- Four pools, including one for children
- Year-round Westin Kids Club for ages 5-12
- Complimentary shuttle to Makai/Prince golf courses
- Dine at Sheraton Kauai Resort in Poipu, charge back to your Westin Princeville villa
LocationPrinceville is a 500-acre planned development on Kauai's north shore, between the towns of Hanalei and Kilauea, with resorts, vacation homes, dramatic cliffs, and several protected beaches. Once a coffee plantation, it's now one of Hawaii's top golf destinations, as Golf Digest named Prince Golf Course Hawaii's No. 1 course and Golf Week put it among America's Top 100 Modern Courses.
RoomsAccommodations at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas range from 512-square-foot studios to 1,311-square-foot two-bedroom units. Interior decor includes Hawaiian artwork on the walls and an appealing mix of rich woods and a sunny palette. Each two-bedroom lock-off villa not only has two bedrooms but two kitchens and two living and dining areas as well.
FeaturesFour heated pools are at the heart of on-site activities at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas. One pool is for children, complete with child-size slide. While many guests come for the north shore's superb golf, the resort also has a relationship with Princeville Tennis Club a mile away. Fitness buffs can work out 24/7 at the compact gym. Parking is available for an additional cost. Westin guests receive discounted fees at Prince and Makai courses.
- Lihue Airport (26 mi/41.8 km)
- Hanalei Valley Lookout (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Princeville Ranch Adventures (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Historic Hanalei Pier (4.1 mi/7.8 km)
- Kilauea Lighthouse and National Wildlife Refuge (7.2 mi/11.5 km)
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet
- 24/7 business center with complimentary boarding-pass printout
- Outdoor function space
Policies and feesValet or self-parking is $13 USD/night (taxes not inclusive).
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- Princeville Market
- Visit the Princeville Market to find an impressive array of grocery items as well as baked goods, deli sandwiches, salads and side dishes. In addition to groceries, the Princeville Market features a selection of fresh island fish and marinated meats so you can cook in the comfort of your villa or enjoy a relaxing evening at one of the 20 complimentary poolside grills. Specialty items like homemade pizzas and paninis are also available and can be carried out or delivered to your villa. Cuisine : American Atmosphere : Market/Delicatessen Setting : Quick Meals & Groceries Dress Code : Casual Smoking Permitted : No Hours : 6AM - 8PM
- Wailele Bar
- Located adjacent to the main swimming pool, the Wailele Bar (or Waterfall Bar) features an array of refreshing beverages and delectable poolside dining. As you savor a delightful meal or snack, fruit smoothie or sip on a tropical drink, you will be able to enjoy the spectacular waterfalls that are often seen cascading down the majestic mountain peaks of Namolokama, Hihimanu and Mamalahoa. Cuisine : Cocktails & Snacks Atmosphere : Outdoor Setting : Poolside Dress Code : Casual Smoking Permitted : No Hours : 11AM - 6PM (Please note: Hours of operation are subject to change based on season.)
- Nanea Restaurant & Bar
- Located on the first floor of The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Clubhouse, Nanea Restaurant & Bar offers an array of casual dining options for lunch and dinner, as well as a delectable Sunday Brunch. Whether you wish to enhance your dining experience with intimate indoor seating or enjoy your meal outdoors as you gaze upon distant views of the sparkling Pacific Ocean, Nanea Restaurant & Bar offers menu items that are sure to please everyone's palate. A la carte options inspired by the island's fresh ingredients are available for lunch and dinner, and Sunday Brunch highlights the bounty of the islands. Tropical cocktails and an array of delectable pupus, or appetizers, are also available. Cuisine: Island Inspired Cuisine Atmosphere: Casual Indoor/Outdoor Smoking Permitted: No Hours: Lunch: 11AM - 2:30PM Dinner: 5:30PM - 9:30PM Sunday Brunch: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Fitness Center
- Business center
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
4.4/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Love the Westin!
I've stayed at the Westin in Princeville twice now. For a long stay in Hawaii, having the kitchen and all the amenities in the rooms makes all the difference. The hotel is clean, the pool never felt too crowded and there are plenty of dining options…
5/ 5 Reviewer score
Can't imagine a more satisfying experience
Stayed here on our honeymoon - it was everything you could dream of for a honeymoon getaway and more. The room was clean, inviting, and luxurious. The resort itself is gorgeous and makes every day feel like the relaxing getaway you've always dreamed…