DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Charlotte - SouthPark4 stars
Business trip with my wife
All suites, nice pool and health club access near posh SouthPark shops
Amid scenic landscaped grounds and set on an expansive park, Doubletree Guest Suites Charlotte/SouthPark hotel is the only all-suite, full-service hotel in the heart of fashionable SouthPark. After the warm chocolate-chip cookie at check in, the hotel treats guests to warm hospitality. Guests enjoy free parking, Internet and a shuttle within three miles of the hotel. Sun by the courtyard pool, duck into the fully equipped fitness center or use the free pass to nearby Peak Fitness health club. Nearby designer shopping and chic restaurants beckon guests.
- eCheck-In and Zip Checkout
- Large outdoor pool with cascading waterfall and landscaped grounds
- Prestigious location near SouthPark Mall shopping, dining and SouthPark Corporate district
- Restaurant, lounge and room service plus 24-7 business center, fitness center and gift shop
- Free parking, Wi-Fi, shuttle and access to nearby Peak Fitness health club
LocationConveniently situated near Interstates 77 and 85, DoubleTree Guest Suites Charlotte /SouthPark lands guests within easy reach of top local attractions. In the surrounding upper-crust neighborhood, visit SouthPark Mall, Specialty Shops on the Park including Charles Grayson European Salon Spa, Phillips Place restaurants and Symphony Park, the home of the Charlotte Symphony's Summer Pops concerts.
RoomsMany of the 206 spacious guest suites at DoubleTree Guest Suites Charlotte / SouthPark afford garden courtyard or park views. The 700-square-foot suites present a large living room with sofa bed, separate bedroom, Neutrogena bath products and new 32-inch flat-screen plasma televisions with cable and pay-per-view movies. Use the full kitchen and Wolfgang Puck coffee-maker with gourmet coffee pods or order off the room service menu. Remote guest room printing complements free wireless Internet access. Drift off between luxurious linens, a down comforter and jumbo pillows on a plush-top mattress.
FeaturesConveniences abound both on site and in the surrounding locale at DoubleTree Guest Suites Charlotte /SouthPark. Guests find a gift shop, business center, ATM, free parking and HERTZ car rental desk right on site. The Market Cafe offers indoor and al fresco meals, while The Banker's Club Lounge broadcasts sporting events on giant screen TVs. The pretty environs set on a park might feel a world away, but the hotel sits minutes from both the airport and downtown Charlotte.
- Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (13 mi/21 km)
- Complimentary shuttle service within a three-mile radius
- SouthPark Mall (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Bank of America stadium (6.1 mi/9.8 km)
- Charlotte Convention Center (5.8 mi/9.3 km)
- NASCAR Hall of Fame (6.2 mi/10 km)
- Time Warner Cable Arena (6.2 mi/10 km)
- Discovery Place and IMAX theater (6.7 mi/10.8 km)
- Ballantyne Golf Club (8.8 mi/12.9 km)
- Ray's Splash Planet Waterpark (9 mi/14.5 km)
- Carowinds Amusement Park (10 mi/16.1 km)
- Business center with remote guest room printing
- Over 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space
- Year-round, climate-controlled Garden Pavilion for up to 230 guests
- Same-day valet dry cleaning and laundry facilities on-site (fees apply)
- HERTZ car rental desk in lobby
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Pet friendly
- Exercise gym
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Wheel chair access
4/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Business trip with my wife
The location of this doubletree is great, about 1 minute walk from the SouthPark mall in Charlotte. Parking was never a problem, and no extra charge. The lobby was beautiful and our room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel had a very attractiv…
5/ 5 Reviewer score
lovely, large, quiet and clean suite. not near downtown but if you don't need a closer location, this hotel is a good value.