Melia Nassau Beach Resort4 stars
Melia Nassau Beach Resort Rooms
- CLASSIC ISLAND VIEW
- Its time to travel at your own pace, take it easy and discover the Bahamian way of life. Classic Island View accommodations feature expansive views of Nassau and Paradise Island from a private balcony or patio, a king or two double beds, 32 LCD TV and fully stocked minibar (330 sq. ft.)
- DELUXE POOL VIEW
- The Bahamas is a perfect playground for kids of all ages. Beautifully appointed with modern Caribbean flare, Deluxe Pool View rooms offer spectacular views of the pool from a private balcony or patio, a king bed or two double beds (connecting rooms available upon request), 32 LCD TV and fully stocked minibar. Ground floor Deluxe Pool View rooms allow easy access to the pool (330 sq. ft.)
- THE LEVEL
- All ocean view rooms featuring The Level services and amenities, a king or two double beds, 32 LCD TV and fully stocked minibar (330 sq. ft.). The Level at Meli Nassau Bahamas is the exclusive commitment by Meli to offer a wide range of superior services and facilities including private reception and check-in area, access to exclusive The Level pool and beach area, exclusive access to specialty restaurants, preferential reservations at restaurants, the spa and activities, special welcome amenity, turn-down service, pillow menu, in-room aromatherapy experience, The Level bathrobe and slippers and luxury bathroom amenities.
- FAMILY KIDS AND CO
- Traveling with children? Our family-friendly resort is perfect. Youll love the Kids and Co rooms specifically designed for families with all rooms including special amenities for the little ones. The family that vacations together stays together. And theres no better way to make the most out of an unforgettable experience than to spend time together as a family. The Kids and Co rooms are designed to create a family experience from a separate check-in desk complete with snacks and juices to bunk beds creating the feel of a family sleepover to an array of family friendly entertainment.
- ROMANCE SUITE
- Perfect for a romantic escape, Romance Suites features breathtaking panoramic views of the soft white sand beaches and spectacular sunrises from a private wrap around balcony, a king bed and 32 LCD TV (545 sq. ft.)
- ROYAL SUITE
- Peaceful seclusion and natural beauty define the Royal Suite offering luxurious oceanfront accommodations, views of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, a king bed, private balcony, 32 LCD TV and access to THE LEVEL (950 sq. ft.)
- GRAND SUITE
- Enjoy the fresh cool island breeze and the sparkle of the moonlight on the sea in this spacious 2 bedroom suite featuring a living area with sofa bed, private oceanfront balcony, access to The Level services and amenities, and 32 LCD TV (1445 sq. ft.)
- PREMIUM OCEANVIEW
- Enjoy views of calm, turquoise waters and soft, powdery sand from the privacy of an Island inspired room. Strategically situated on the hotels highest floors, Premium Ocean View accommodations offer stellar ocean and beach views, a king bed or two double beds, 32 LCD TV and fully stocked minibar (330 sq. ft.)
White sand, comfort and fun on Cable Beach
Melia Nassau Beach Resort is located on a magnificent 1,000-foot stretch of Cable Beach. Paradise comes alive with three freshwater pools featuring cascading waterfalls, bubbling Jacuzzis and swim-up bar. Guests nosh at six on-site restaurants and bars and play at nearby Crystal Palace Casino. The vibrant nightlife of Nassau is just a short drive away. In addition to countless watersports, the resort provides an adult-supervised Kids Club to keep kids happy. Evening activities like book signings and wine tastings keep the fun going.
- Located on Cable Beach
- On-site Kids Club
- Crystal Palace Casino next door
RoomsThe 694 tastefully decorated rooms and suites at Melia Nassau Beach Resort feature a 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV, free local calls, bath products, coffee maker and more. Guests sleep tight in the sleeper bed with cushy mattress and down pillows. Refrigerators are obtained for a fee. Each room boasts a large, private balcony or patio with full views of the Atlantic Ocean, green gardens or a partial ocean view.
FeaturesBahamian excursions are booked at the tour desk and Internet access is available at the lobby area. On-site shops offer sundries, clothes and jewelry. Services like babysitting, dry cleaning, 24-hour valet and self-parking are available for a fee. For guests seeking the perfect island wedding, Melia Nassau Beach Resort offers a tropical setting, award-winning chefs and wedding specialist.
Days and nights at Melia Nassau Beach Resort are filled with activities on site or nearby such as beach volleyball, snorkeling, swimming and more. Guests also work up a sweat in the on-site fitness center.
DiningThe six on-site bars and restaurants at Melia Nassau Beach Resort include Italian cuisine at Amici, A Trattoria. The Telegraph Bar and Edgewater Bar serve tropical beverages. The Dolphin Grill boasts Caribbean fare and Bimini Market prepares a Cajun/Creole plates. Caribe Cafe offers favorites like sandwiches and pizza. Swimmers sip cocktails at the Edgewater Bar. For guests who prefer dining en suite, room service is available.
- Nassau International Airport (6 mi/9.7 km)
- Crystal Palace Casino (0.1 mi/0.2 km)
- Straw Market (4 mi/6.4 km)
- Queen's Staircase (4.5 mi/7.2 km)
- Paradise Island (6 mi/9.7 km)
- Dolphin Encounters (10 mi/16.1 km)
- Internet access at the lobby area
- 25,000 square feet of meeting space accommodates up to 1,200 guests
- Audio/visual equipment available
Policies and fees
- Mini bars in rooms will be available by December 24.
- The property is under renovation from May to December.
- Guest should be 21 years old and above to check in.
- A $40 per room, per day resort fee will be collected at check-out.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- Features an exquisite and rustic Italian trattoria. Open only for dinner. Hours: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM Reservation Recommended
- The Market Place
- An Open Kitchen concept providing fresh fare with an international twist serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hours: Daily 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM / 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM / 6:00 PM " 11:00 PM. After Midnight Enjoy Snack & Deli 11:00pm to 4:00am
- O Grille
- Dine Beachside and experience a Fusion of South American rodizio & Contemporary American Grill. Cuisine: Grill and steakhouse Hours: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM / 6:30 PM " 10:30 PM
- Energetic, dynamic, innovative and fun. Sip your favorite cocktail while listening to some of your favorite beats. Let the day transition into evening as the lights go down, the music turns up, and the ambiance sets the night alive. The Gastrobar at Estavida is a Bar that brings fine dining and serves signature tapas. Hours: 4:00 PM " 1:00 AM
- Wet Bar
- Swim up bar serving cold beverages to your seat at the pool or on the beach. Hours: 10:00 AM " 6:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
3.5/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
My family and I took our first escape to Nassau on July 15,2014. The Melia Hotel hid us for 4 glorious nights in a premium ocean view room. The Safehouse was located in front of the crystal blue sea and soft white caressing sand, far enough away fro…
5/ 5 Reviewer score
MELIA is the BEST!! Our second time this year!!!
Love the BAHAMAS AND LOVE MELIA!! Staff is amazing...value is awesome...clean...right on cable beach... cant wait to come back!!!