O Hotel3 stars
O Hotel Rooms
- Deluxe Queen Room
- Room with 1 queen bed include flat-screen Samsung Smart TV, high-speed internet access, ergonomic chairs, mini bar, alarm clock with iPod docking station, personal safety deposit box.
Modern, independent boutique hotel near Staples Center in L.A.The O Hotel is stylish and provides 67-rooms in a five-story building in downtown Los Angeles. Punctuated on the outside with black-and-white glass, and on the inside by a brick-walled restaurant and bar (whiskey drinks are a specialty), this hotel is a marker of the exciting millennial renaissance of downtown. A service charge provides guests of the O Hotel with high-speed wireless Internet access, bottled water and access to a nearby Gold's Gym.
- Refurbished 1920s building
- Renovated in 2007
- iPod docks
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Non-smoking property
LocationThe O Hotel is located in the Los Angeles financial district between Eighth and Ninth streets within walking distance of the Staples Center, L.A. Live, Nokia Theatre and Los Angeles Convention Center.
RoomsO Hotel rooms are for individuals, couples and business travelers with either one full bed, queen bed, King bed or two twin beds. Minimalist decor includes crisp white linens and flat-screen smart TVs mounted on walls above writing desks. Sleek washbasins are raised and supplied with eco-friendly products. Amenities at the O Hotel include mini-bars, in-room safes and coffee makers. Wi-Fi Internet access is provided.
Meet up before Staples Center events in the geometrical lobby of the O Hotel. Return for continental breakfast and morning newspapers (covered by a resort fee, which also includes Wi-Fi, bottled water and Gold's Gym access). Relax, Revive and Rejuvenate with massages and facials in the brand new Oasis City Spa. Socialize downstairs with California market fresh lunches and dinners, creative whiskey and bourbon drinks and global wine list at the Bar | Kitchen restaurant. The front desk of the O Hotel is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Los Angeles International Airport (18 mi/28.9 km)
- Burbank Airport (17.5 mi/28.2 km)
- 7th Street Metro stop (0.1 mi/0.1 km)
- Union Station (2.3 mi/3.7 km)
- Los Angeles Convention Center/Staples Center/L.A. Live (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- Walt Disney Concert Hall (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Fashion district (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Courts and government offices (1.5 mi/2.3 km)
- University of Southern California (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Dodger Stadium (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Business center
- Bright conference space accommodates up to 15 people
- Banquet space accommodates up to 100 people
- Desks with ergonomic chairs in all rooms
Policies and feesParking is available next door (fees apply). High-speed wireless Internet is included in the hotel service charge of $14 USD per night stay.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- Bar | Kitchen
- Located inside the O Hotel in downtown LA, Bar | Kitchen is a seasonal American restaurant rooted in the tradition of market fresh cuisine, small production wines by the glass, craft beers, and classically inspired cocktails.
- Meeting Info
- The O Hotel offers unique meeting and event spaces for intimate groups, conferences, and private dining parties. Catering can be provided in most areas by Bar | Kitchen.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Conference facilities
- Service dogs allowed
- Service animals allowed
3.5/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Excellent food. Wonderful driver. Great design.
5/ 5 Reviewer score
Great value and location for a cool boutique hotel. Next door parking is a big plus. I will stay at this hotel again during my next trip to LA