The Cove Atlantis5 stars
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
The Cove Atlantis Rooms
- Deluxe Ocean Suite
- Enjoy a unique luxury resort experience in the oversized Deluxe Suite with king bed, ocean views and French or full balcony. The open floor plan includes a step-down living area with sleeper sofa. Comfortable work space with desk and chair and bathroom with enclosed shower and separate bathtub.
- Ocean Suite
- Ocean Suites offer guests a refined level of comfort featuring 1-king bed with French or full balcony. Open floor plan includes step down living area with sleeper sofa. Spacious bathroom with enclosed shower and separate bathtub. Comfortable work space with desk and chair.
- Cove Sapphire Suite
- The Sapphire Suites offer guests floor to ceiling windows and corner balconies and ocean views. Master bedroom features king bed, and master bathroom has 2-person steam shower. Separate living area offers sofa, 2 chairs, work station and dining area. Suite also features marble foyer with half guest bathroom.
- Club Deluxe Ocean Suite
- Enjoy a unique luxury resort experience in the oversized Deluxe Suite with king bed, ocean views and French or full balcony. The open floor plan includes a step-down living area with sleeper sofa. Comfortable work space with desk and chair and bathroom with enclosed shower and separate bathtub. Also included is Club Access to the concierge level. Here guests relish in additional services and amenities.
- Cove Azure Suite
- Club Level Azure Suites offer breathtaking views of Atlantis, Nassau and Paradise Island and feature marble foyer with full guest bathroom. Master bedroom with 1 king bed, master bath with large sink-in bathtub and walk-in closet. Living area with two chairs, cocktail table and sleeper sofa, dining table with 4 chairs and work station. 2 separate balconies with water views.
Exclusive all-suite oasis within Atlantis featuring adults-only ultra-poolThe Cove Atlantis is an oasis within Atlantis on Paradise Island. The all-suite haven offers 600 suites on a breathtaking white-sand beach. Guests are treated to innovative technology, soothing interiors and exclusive access to Cain at the Cove, an adults-only pool and playground where outdoor gaming provides fun while pool and beach concierges cater to every need. The Cascades family pool welcomes little jet setters. Guests have full access to Atlantis, featuring more than 40 restaurants, bars and lounges, in addition to Aquaventure waterpark.
- Exclusive resort within Atlantis
- Adults-only pool area with DJs, cabanas and gaming
- More than 40 restaurants, bars and lounges (some with celeb chefs)
- Dozens of attractions from Aquaventure to high-end shops
RoomsThe 600 suites at the Cove Atlantis feature a refined palate and sleek furnishings like Asian maple wood, contemporary artwork and natural textures. Suites offer king beds with full or French balconies, open floor plans with step-down living areas, generous walk-in closets, spacious bathrooms with marble floors, twin granite vanities with vessel sinks, frosted glass-tile enclosed shower with separate large bathtub and a custom in-room bar. Additionally, suites boast a comfortable workdesk and chair, flat-screen HDTV and BOSE 321 home theater system with MP3 player and laptop connectivity. Panoramic ocean views and sophisticated amenities come standard.
Opulent amenities in the Cove Atlantis suites also may feature furnished balconies, deep soaking tubs, separate glass-bricked showers with rainfall showerheads, original hand-painted abstract artwork, Brecia marble floors and Italian-designed Catalano sinks, full-service kitchens, guest powder rooms, executive offices, media rooms and dedicated butlers.
FeaturesAdults-only Cain at the Cove Atlantis offers a private oasis with poolside gaming and 20 private cabanas. Guests sip frosty drinks and relax in the 9,000-square-foot ultra-pool and two infinity pools. While DJs spin tunes, guests chill out at cabanas. The Cove Pool Café and bar serves light fare and cocktails. Cain at the Cove Atlantis is located at the crossing of Cove and Paradise beaches.
Atlantis guests swim with friendly dolphins at Dolphin Cay. Guests can splash down nine water slides, ride a mile-long lazy river that flows through a shark tank or swim in 11 pools at the 141-acre Aquaventure waterpark. Spectacular beaches provide fun, warm water and white sands.
Guests de-stress at the Mandara Spa, dance in the Aura nightclub, chase lady luck in the casino or play 18 holes at the nearby Ocean Club Golf Course, a par 72-championship course designed by Tom Weiskopf. Cove Atlantis guests stay in shape on the rock-climbing wall or in the fully-loaded fitness center. Exercise classes, lap pool, free weights and cardio equipment round out the work-out facilities.
Weddings, events, conferences, and tradeshows all take place in world-class Atlantis facilities.
DiningThe Cove Atlantis offers comprehensive meal plans and a mouth-watering variety of dining options. Guests nosh at casual, gourmet, ice cream stands and poolside restaurants. Guests enjoy fresh seafood, sushi, Southwestern or traditional French cuisine, all-American burgers and Asian fusion. Celebrity chefs Bobby Flay and Jean-Georges Vongerichten both boast restaurants at Atlantis. From the toughest food critic to the smallest gourmand, the Cove Atlantis dishes plates for all tastes and preferences.
ShoppingDesigner shops including Tommy Bahama, Amici, Versace, and Ferragamo can be found at The Crystal Court. The nearby Marina Village features eateries and fine purveyors of clothes, jewelry, and home goods. All outlets in both Marina Village and the Crystal Court are duty-free shops.
- Nassau International Airport (12.7 mi/20.4 km)
- The hotel provides free shuttle service within the Atlantis property.
- The Cloisters (0.8 mi/1.3 km)
- Ocean Club Golf Course (1.7 mi/2.8 km)
- Downtown Nassau (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Pirates of Nassau (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Queen’s Staircase (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Atlantis Resort (7 mi/11.3 km)
- Complimentary Internet access
- Audio/visual equipment available
- 25,000-square-foot Atlantis Grand Ballroom accommodates 10 to 2,700 guests
- 29 meeting rooms and three boardrooms
- Comprehensive business and conference centers
Policies and fees
- Wi-Fi access fee is $21.95 per room per day, which is available in all rooms, lobbies, and pool decks. Up to four devices per room is included in the daily fee.
- Effective September 4, the Club Lounge will welcome children of all ages. The Club Lounge is located on the 22nd floor and available to guests staying in The Cove's preeminent concierge level suites.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will incur a two-night penalty. The resort requires a $250 per room per day deposit for incidentals by credit card or cash upon check-in. Mandatory Bahamas resort taxes, maid gratuities and utility surcharges are included in reservations. Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at the hotel.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- CAIN Poolside Cafe
- Bistro-table and chaise-lounge service of fresh fare, from ceviche and sashimi bento boxes to gourmet burgers and wraps, along with smoothies and full bar service.
- Mesa Grill
- Bobby Flay brings his world-renowned Mesa Grill to The Cove Atlantis, serving his signature Southwestern cuisine with a Bahamian twist. Mesa Grill will be open for dinner, overlooking tranquil Paradise Beach. Minimum age requirement is 6 years an older.
- Chic indoor lounge offering stunning oceanviews.
- Cascades Grill
- Casual, poolside and beachfront location serving flavorful, jerked meats, pulled chicken and BBQ pork, seasonal salads, hot and cold wraps, and frozen drinks.
- A fresh concept in custom-made cuisine, this Mediterranean-influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes on demand, from fresh fish to churrasco. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, overlooking the Atlantis waterscape.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Night club
- Room service
- Business center
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- Accessible facilities
- Wheel chair access
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
4.4/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Love the cove!! Always a great time when we head there
5/ 5 Reviewer score
This is the third time we have stayed at the Atlantis, and the first at the Cove. The Cove is wonderful. Looks beautiful, access to everything, and very private. The exclusive piece that you get staying at the Cove is acess to the adults only privat…