Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino4 stars
- Free Parking
- No smoking rooms/facilities
Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino Rooms
- Gold Tower Deluxe
- Directly above casino/centrally located The room feature, 42 Plasma screen TV Upgraded pillow top mattresses, feather down comforters and Egyptian cotton linens, Full Sized Desk and Vanity Area w/ Lighted Mirrors, Traditional Dcor : Floral Curtains and Classic wallpapers, Tiled Entrance and Lit closet and Coffeemakers ($10 for 4 cups).
- The Golden Nugget's three towers have 2,345 beautifully decorated accommodations composed of richly furnished guest rooms and suites. Recently, they have all been redesigned and refurbished to feature warm beige and brown tones and a selection of custom bath amenities. All rooms also include: hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, in-room safes, deluxe lighted make-up mirrors. Deluxe Rooms are in the Carson Tower.
- Gold Club-Non Smoking
- Located on the 16th and 17th floors of our Gold Tower, our Gold Club rooms provide an added touch of modern luxury. These contemporary retreats feature plasma screen televisions in both the bedroom and bath area, feather down comforters and upgraded linens, oversized deep soaking bathtubs with Raintree Showers, marble vanities with bowl sinks and elegant decor boasting rich woods and leather sofas. Each Gold Club room includes the following conveniences: Exclusive key-card access to the Gold Club floors, Complimentary turn-down service, Complimentary bottled water, and Express Room Service delivery. In addition, Gold Club guests are entitled to the following privileges: VIP Check-in and use of the VIP Lounge, VIP Line Pass for The Buffet, Carson Street Cafe and The Showroom, and Complimentary Spa facilities usage.
- NEW! Rush Tower Deluxe King
- Rush Tower will provide our guests with the latest in luxury accommodations. With new guest rooms from 439 square feet (at least 20 percent larger than the property's current standard Gold Tower and Carson Tower rooms) they're sure to be a popular choice for our guests. All rooms will be non-smoking and feature upgraded pillow-top mattresses, feather down comforters, 42" plasma televisions, ihome stereo with docking station and DVD player, and contemporary decor. Many rooms will have incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip as well as wonderful views of the Spring Mountains and the Golden Nugget pool, The Tank.
- Rush Tower Junior Corner Suite
- Located in the exclusive new Rush Tower with immediate access to all the action of the casino floor, our non-smoking Rush Tower Junior Corner Suites provide an added touch of modern luxury including wireless phones, ihome stereos with docking stations and DVD players. These contemporary retreats feature 2 plasma screen televisions, feather down comforters and upgraded linens, oversized deep soaking bathtubs with Raintree Showers, marble vanities with bowl sinks and elegant decor boasting rich woods and leather sofas. Rush Tower will offer its own luxurious new reservation desk, port cochere and valet, and a convenient million-dollar landscaped entrance from 1st St or Carson St.
Downtown Vegas gem offers Chart House, Tank pool and shark aquarium
With the addition of the impressive Rush Tower, the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino has reconfirmed its place as downtown Las Vegas' most luxurious resort. Guests here can indulge in a variety of rooms, suites and amenities, including the notorious shark tank and pool deck, a luxury spa and full service salon, plus seven dining options. Take your pick of entertainment with impressionist comedian Gordie Brown, the Country Superstars Tribute show, Rush Lounge's Frankie Moreno Band, or dancing above the Fremont Street Experience at Gold Diggers.
- Rush Tower rooms and amenities offer Strip-style luxury
- The Tank pool complex features a 200-gallon shark aquarium, three-story waterslide, heated pool and private cabanas
- Get some laughs with celebrity impressions of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jack Nicholson, and Elvis Presley at Gordie Brown LIVE
- Dine at seven restaurants, including Vic & Anthony's and the Chart House aquarium restaurant
- Just outside the doors, the Fremont Street Experience calls with its open-air canopy and gigantic multimedia screen
RoomsOver 2,000 non-smoking rooms and suites across four towers offer a deluxe variety of accommodations at the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino. Standard rooms in the luxurious Rush Tower are a generous 439 square feet and feature iPod docking stations, 42" plasma screens, DVD players, pillow-top beds and down comforters, and bathrooms with twin decolav sinks, a lighted makeup mirror and waterfall showerheads. The Nugget's spacious Carson Tower rooms are more formally styled, with marble lined bathrooms and pillow-top beds. More classic standard rooms in the Gold Tower include pillow-top beds and 42" plasma TVs, while Gold Club Rooms on the 16th and 17th floors offer more modern styling and concierge-level amenities. Suites in the Spa Tower, most of which are two-level, come with a wet bar, living and dining areas, large bathrooms with two-person spa tubs and dramatic views. No matter the tower, most rooms offer a variety of views that include the Vegas Strip, Spring Mountains and/or the pool deck.
Daredevils love the Golden Nugget's three-story waterslide for more than just the drop – the slide also plunges through the immense shark tank by way of a secure tube. Also on the third floor of The Tank, the secluded Hideout pool deck offers an adults-only scene with an infinity pool and the H20 Bar. Back inside, the 45,000 square-foot-casino draws gamers to its popular slot and video poker machines, table games, race and sports book and poker room. The Golden Nugget also offers select retail (including a jewelry shop and high-end boutique apparel), an arcade and a golf concierge. Cabanas and daybeds at both the Golden Nugget and Hideout pools are available for a fee. Free self- and valet parking is available.
DiningAs with most luxury Vegas resorts, dining options at the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino range from seafood at Chart House with its 75,000 gallon tropical fish aquarium, Vic & Anthony's for steak, Red Sushi, Grotto Italian, Lillie's Asian Cuisine and The Grille. Start the day with coffee at Starbucks or breakfast at the Buffet. Beer aficionados appreciate the big selection of 40 different brews at the casino's International Beer Bar.
- McCarran International Airport (5.7 mi/9.2 km)
- Taxi stand on property
- Budget Car Rental on property
- The Deuce Bus (across the street at Horseshoe Casino)
- Fremont Street Experience Viva Vision displays (adjacent)
- Free headliners on First and Third Street stages (adjacent and across mall)
- Zip line ride above the pedestrian mall (adjacent)
- Neon Museum (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Internet access is available for a fee
- 37,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including The Grand event center
Policies and fees
- All US domestic and land only (international and domestic) reservations confirmed on or after 26 June 2013 and are arriving on or after 1 July 2013 will be charged a Downtown Destination Fee of $5.00 USD (plus 13% tax) daily, per room upon check-in. This fee includes access to the seven-block open-air pedestrian mall located outside the hotel.
- Guests must be 21 or older to check in
- PLEASE NOTE: At check-in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card (not a debit card) for incidentals
- Rollaways and cribs are available for $20 USD per night (not included in the extra person fee)
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- Lillie's Asian Cuisine
- Exotic flavors in elegant surroundings Lillie's Asian Cuisine offers a fusion of traditional Cantonese, Szechwan and Pan-Asian flair, plus the excitement of Teppanyaki tables
- Vic & Anthony's
- Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is located just off the Main Lobby and has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Steakhouses in America. Savor a menu of hand-cut steaks and world-class wine in a 150-seat dining room of superb mahogany woodwork and colorful stained glass chandeliers. Dinner reservations recommended.
- Claude's Bar
- Sip on premium libations and eclectic concoctions at Claude's Bar. Located in the middle of action central, this bar features your favorite sporting events on plasma screen televisions and serves up a soothing selection of beer, wine, and well drinks 24 hours a day.
- Red Sushi
- Whether it's the invitation of fresh, hand-crafted signature sushi or sashimi, or the temptations of the native Japanese sake and beer selections, Red Sushi is sure to cater to all of your raw cravings. Open nightly from 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Gold Diggers
- Come for the party, stay for the view. Dance the night away at Golden Nuggets hottest new spot for cocktails, DJ and great balcony views overlooking the Fremont Street Experience. Now playing your favorite hits from the 70s and 80s. Tuesday - Sunday doors open at 7 p.m. (closed Mondays)
- Authentic Italian classics, fresh antipasti, spectacular chicken, veal and fish entrees, and delicious homemade pastas. Friendly and inviting, it's perfect for a dinner for two or a party of plenty.
- The Grille
- Conveniently located on the casino floor, The Grille is the perfect place to grab a bite when you're on the go. Choose from pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, deli sandwiches, salads and several other snack items.
- The International Beer Bar
- Cheers to great beers - over 40 different varieties, in fact! Toast and take in your choice of imports from all around the globe, including Holland, Germany, Canada, and Ireland. If you're a beer connoisseur or just in need of a quick, frothy fix, this bar's for you. IBB is located in the Gold Tower casino area and open 24 hours a day.
- Chart House
- Top-of-the-catch seafood and succulent steaks, featuring a 75,000 gallon tropical fish aquarium.
- Choose from a selection of gourmet coffees, cappuccino, espresso, iced coffee, hot and cold teas, as well as the finest freshly baked pastries
- The Buffet
- The Buffet provides a warm glow that sets the tone for an unforgettable culinary journey. Lunch and Dinner feature freshly carved turkey, roast beef, and ham, plus entree selections, a salad bar and a dessert bar. Most lavish is the all-day Sunday Champagne Brunch, featuring such dishes as Eggs Benedict, blintzes, creamed herring, and smoked fish with bagels and cream cheese.
- Meeting Info
- The ballrooms and meeting rooms at the Golden Nugget are exquisitely appointed, featuring chandeliers and Victorian decor. With 12 rooms totaling 25,000 square feet (35,000 square feet October 15 through March 15) and rooms ranging in size from 510 to 6,400 square feet, the convention area can easily accommodate everything from a private executive summit for 5 to a gala of 350. Two of the 12 meeting rooms overlook the tropical pool area. Seasonally, October 15 through March 15, a 10,000 square foot Pavilion is added to the mix. The Pavilion is ideal for meetings, concerts, receptions and banquets for up to 500 people.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Free parking
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
4.2/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
I had the best time here. Staff was so helpful. Easy check in. Was able to get a late checkout. Pool was the best. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
5/ 5 Reviewer score
Can't wait to go back to the Golden Nugget.. The room at the Rush tower was great.. Gambling at the casino was profitable..