Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa4 stars
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa Rooms
- Guest Room
- Features include TV with remote control, cable movie channels, in room pay movies, refrigerator (upon request,) telephone 2 phone lines (one is cordless)with message light, individual climate control, electronic doorlocks, balcony/lanai, full bath amenities, alarm clock, in-room safe, hairdryer and bathrobes, video checkout, irons, ironing board, coffee maker. In room minibar.* 490 king-size beds* 316 queen-double beds* 704 no smoking rooms.
- Regency Club
- There are 56 Regency Club rooms located on two exclusive levels. Services include a secured, keyed-off floor, continental breakfast, afternoon snacks and evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres served daily. A concierge is also provided to provide personalized attention and service.
- Obstructed View
- Room overlooking the adjacent land under construction that offers a great value and the same luxury amenities. These rooms may also feature a view of the West Maui Mountains or the renowned Ka'anapali Golf course.
- General Room Description
- 806 luxury guest rooms and suites, including exclusive Regency Club levels, all offer breathtaking views of green West Maui mountains, the Pacific Ocean and volcanically formed islands off shore.
- There are 31 suites throughout this resort. These include: * 21 Ocean Suites,* 7 Deluxe Suites, .* 1 Regency Suite,* 1 Presidential Suite,* 1 Palace Suite.
- Obstructed View
- Located in the Napili tower of the resort, the spacious Obstructed View accommodations at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa overlook and are within close proximity to an active construction site. Construction work, which includes noise, is limited to the hours of 7:00 AM " 6:00 PM. Guestrooms are 451 square feet and feature a sleek, contemporary Hawaiian design that is both comfortable and sophisticated. The fresh, tailored and uncluttered style, vibrant color scheme, custom artwork, and stylish furnishings result in an elegant and welcoming guestroom that feels uniquely local. Bedding includes one king bed with a full size sofa pull-out. Each hotel room also features a private lanai.
- 806 guestrooms
- On-site reservations desk for activities
- Honeymoon amenities
- 4 restaurants: Swan Court Breakfast, Japengo, Umalu, Son'z Steakhouse
- Coffee shop: Halona Kai
- Private ocean-side dining
- On-site shopping
- Pool and waterslides
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit boxes
NeighborhoodSituated north of fishing settlement Lahaina on Maui's west coast, the Kapalua West Maui Airport (JHM) is about four miles away from the Hyatt Regency Hotel, and guests can walk to the town's Whalers Village shops in about 15 minutes. Black Rock is a good snorkeling site located nearby, especially for newbies excited to take the plunge. Maui's Ka'anapali Golf Courses are as inspiring as they are challenging, situated right on the rolling dune hills by the sea - and visitors get special rates for staying at the Hyatt Regency.
Hints and tipsIf there are vegetarians in your party wishing for a menu with more-than-average veggie variety, check out Joy's Place.
Located in Kihei, Joy's is roughly a half-hour drive south from the hotel, but well worth it for the specialty food options, including vegan smoothies and the well-loved (vegetarian) burrito supreme.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
- Halona Kai
- The coffee bar with Maui's best ocean view serving Starbucks and Kona blend coffees including lattes, espressos and cappuccinos. Also available are freshly baked giant cinnamon rolls, oversized muffins, fresh fruits, breakfast sandwiches and assorted juices.
- Swan Court Breakfast
- Breakfast in a romantic dining room featuring an extensive buffet and a la carte menu. The view is breathtaking as the water cascades down the lava rocks into a pool filled with graceful swimming swans.
- Son'z at Swan Court
- Son'z Maui at Swan Court presents a classic cuisine for the next generation. The best in fresh local fish, lobster, steaks and chops. An extensive selection of appetizers will be offered from "Original" Tiger Eye Sushi to Escargot to Surfing Goat Cheese Ravioli, all prepared in a timeless fashion with a contemporary flair.
- Welcome to Hyatt Regency Maui's latest, Japengo. A sophisticated dining destination, Japengo draws on Hawaii's freshest, locally-grown products coupled with exotic ingredients from Pacific Rim countries. Take a culinary adventure showcasing modern Asian-inspired flavors with Hawaiian flair. Located lobby level, guests can enjoy Japengo's indoor and outdoor patio seating overlooking the resort's waterfalls and famed Ka'anapali Beach or watch as creative sushi is rolled to order in the chic Sushi Lounge.
- This chic poolside venue showcases modern Hawaiian cuisine, available for full lunch and dinner service, or through a more casual grab-and-go option. As you dine on indigenous island flavors or sip a creative specialty cocktail, you'll enjoy stunning views of the ocean, as well as Lana'i and Molokai islands. Meaning "the shade cast by a cliff" in Hawaiian, 'malu offers guests a reprieve from the sun so they may enjoy a restful and soothing dining experience. For an added touch of local color, this new Maui bar will also feature live entertainment every evening.
- Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Maui's most exciting luau show! Enjoy all-you-can-eat buffet featuring Hawaiian and western specialties and an open bar. Reservations required. Casual attire.
- Grotto Bar
- Cool off in this swim-up bar located between the waterfalls of the pool area in a unique cave-like setting. Tropical drinks are the speciality of the house.
- Meeting Info
- 20,800 sq.ft. Exhibit Space and 60,000 sq. ft. Function Space (Indoor/Outdoor)
Terms and conditions
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
4.4/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Best place on earth!
I loved everything about this hotel! Perfect place for a family!
5/ 5 Reviewer score
had a great experience very nice hotel and location