- Banyan Trees signature restaurant, Saffron, serves authentic, contemporary Thai cuisine prepared by Thai chefsbrought to Mayakoba to share their authentic dishes and techniques with our guests.An intimate setting that caters perfectly to special occasions, Saffron is a one-of-a-kind experience. Sitting on ourwooden deck overlooking the tropical mangroves while sampling the finest Thai delicacies is truly unforgettable.
- An elegant yet casual restaurant, Tamarind offers a unique dining experience with stunning views of the lagoon. Afusion of sophisticated European cooking techniques with New World flavors and ingredients redefinessophisticated resort dining. With a tranquil environment, breathtaking views and exquisite culinary delights,Tamarind truly embodies Banyan Tree's commitment to being a sanctuary for the senses.
Chef Gregorio Oy Cahum discovered his affinity for the culinary arts at age 15. Long fascinated by colors, natureand aromas, Chef Gregorio strives to create the perfect blend of new world techniques with sophisticatedEuropean cuisine.
- Ideal for plain relaxing and introspection while overlooking the Reflections Pool, Oriente offers casual sumptuousMexican and international breakfast buffets each morning, and modern Mexican cuisine with an Asian flair in theevenings.
- Located at Mayakoba Beach, Sands will seduce you with a backdrop of sheer white sand and the shimmeringturquoise waters of the Caribbean. Enjoying light snacks and fresh seafood for lunch or the freshest catch of theday and authentic Mexican specialties for dinner. Sands also offers a variety of outstanding tropical cocktails allday long for lounging poolside or on the beach.
- Reflections Pool Bar
- Located just off of the main lobby area, offering light snacks and cocktails throughout the day. At Reflections PoolBar, we love to spoil our guests with the perfect selection of refreshing poolside treats; from unique salads andpizzas to fresh grilled skewers and inventive wraps.
- La Cava
- Our air-conditioned private dining wine cellar is available for parties of up to 12 guests. Please contact us for your special dinner event.
Open on request and based on availability.
- La Copa
- While our restaurants tantalize with culinary delights, La Copa rooftop lounge captivates with exotic drinks, warmMexican sunsets and sparkling night skies. Signature La Copa cocktails include Riviera Lemonade made withvodka, fresh blueberries and homemade lemonade and the Mojito Maya with rum, lemon juice, mint andsparkling water.
- Translated as Goddess of the Moon, Ixchel is our traditional and unique trajinera, or dining boat. Treat yourself toa magnificent fusion of local and international cuisines prepared by our trained culinary hosts. Our chefs willprepare a cooked-to-order menu as you sail through the canals and mangroves of Mayakoba.This mesmerizing experience is available twice daily for breakfast and dinner departures and must be booked inadvance.
- In-Villa Dining
- While enjoying your stay at one of our stunning villas with very own garden and pool, In-Villa dining is a romantic experience not to be missed. Whether it's an exquisite private breakfast or a mouthwatering outdoor barbeque, our outstanding In-Villa dining team will attend to all of your culinary requirements.
24 Hour service
- In-VIlla Barbecue
- Experience invigorating breakfasts and magnificent evenings in the privacy and comfort of your private villa.Our chefs will set up sumptuously exotic meals and romantic poolside barbeques featuring the finest cuts of meatand handpicked fresh seafood.Choose from our exclusive selection of Mexican wines, spirits and tequilas to top off this exquisite meal. Yourpersonal In-villa host will pamper you with mouth-watering cuisine and impeccable service.