The Days Inn,Rock Hill was very comfortable, the rooms were cozy,giving you a home time feeling.... See full review
Apr 17, 2007
Great place to stay.
The desk clerks were friendly, our room was clean, comfortable and well equipped. It was great... See full review
Apr 20, 2012
* Free High Speed Wireless Internet
* Conveniently located at I-77 Exit 82-B
* Rock Hill is the halfway point between Ohio/Pennsylvania and Florida.
* Close to Paramounts Carowinds Amusement Park, Lowes Motor Speedway, Winthrop University, Cherry Park Softball Complex and Kings Baseball Stadium.
* Close to shopping and restaurants.
* Complimentary Daybreak Continental Breakfast
* Outdoor Seasonal Pool
* Free Local Calls
* Ample Free Truck, Bus and RV Parking
* Free Morning newspaper USA Today M-F
* Premium Cable with Free HBO
Coffee maker in room
RV or truck parking
AM/FM alarm clock
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Days Inn Rock Hill also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
was there for two night. first room was filthy. Had to have room changed as the phone did not work and the shower backed up. The mat in the bahttub had all scum and hair under it. Staff was not friendly and actually rude. No sense of southern
hospitality at this hotel. Came down for the comp breakfast 5 minutes before it started and the lobby was locked and the rude desk clerk would not even open the lobby door for me until 6 AM when the breakfast started. Will never stay here again