This resort overall was ok.after checking into first room.was very nasty.chair that pull out to a bed very very nasty.peanuts and shells were all over it.smell nasty.bathroom wasn't clean.mold smell.but we were moved rite next door.it was much
better.but mold was still in bathroom tiles.nothing bleach couldn't clean.andwhen I took a shower .as the water touch the tile.mold fell into the tub as I took my shower.the cooking spoons and forks were not clean.old food and hair were on them.so had a late start cooking breakfast.manager brought some clean ones up 35-45 mins after I inform them of my concerns. They said thst if we wanted to stay later we can.so we did till 6pm.I was very shock at the cleanliness lacking at this resort.I've been coming here for three years.but after the good manager Jennifer customers service .we may give them another try.
I have stayed here twice now and consistently the rooms are not ready during the scheduled check in time. Plan on not receiving your room key until at least 6pm. The hotel is okay, but not worth the aggravation of dealing with there incompetent
and overwhelmed staff.