I stayed at this hotel for (3) nights - I was a solo travel and I was happy I did not have my family with me with the room I had - It had (2) beds, a very small couch and in the entrance way a small stove, sink and fridge. There was no place to
eat - The room is just very small. The hotel location was fine. Big downfall is there is an abandon construction site right next to hotel my only view from my balcony. It is a full size hotel missing walls and windows - Dirty and scary. Some good things - Bed was very comfortable, beach was beautiful, pool was very nice even though it was small. Parking garage was the access to the pool area - Again if I had my kids there I would not want them walking through the garage to get to the pool.
The pool was dirty. The towels were small and rough. Cracks in the floors walls and ceilings has poor patches and the placed could use some maintenance. The property was dirty trash and building materials were spread out every where. Don't get a
side room. We had a fan from the hotel next door blowing toward our room that was noisy. On a positive note the price was cheap. We got to check in early with no penalty.
Ok so we got a deal to stay at the 3 palms. The decor was nice and the location is right on the beach and near lots. The bar staff and concierge were very pleasant but the reception staff extremely rude. Barely looked up to see if u were at the
desk. We had room key issues and they kept blaming on us. The room cleanliness looked good at first but then realized there was no fitted sheet on one bed, and boogers on the shower curtain. The housekeeping guest were very pleasent when told and they even helped us with our key issue. But the worst thing at this hotel was the hot tub. Absolutely disgusting! Garbage floating inside cracked ceiling over it. Just gross. It was not worth the money we did spend
We were looking for something affordable for a weekend getaway. It seemed as though this hotel had a pretty good thing going. It's nice enough but there are better places to stay on that strip. We stayed on the 8th floor (the top floor) and if we
had stayed any lower we would have been looking right out at an abandoned building. My biggest gripe with this place was the cleanliness of the rooms. The 8th floor is also outside the carpet and hallways smelled bad. Also, even though I was safe on the top floor my patio door did not lock and I had a difficult time opening & closing it. We had to call the front desk to get them to fix once and it still didn't act correctly.
1. Close to the beach - literally right outside of the hotel
2. Walking distance to food and entertainment
3. Clean bed.
1. The room was not as clean as I would like. The floors were in SERIOUS need of a mop or vacuum. The carpet was old and strings were becoming detached. The toilet seat was pretty filthy ( I went over it with Lysol wipes and gloves). There were stains on the walls and in the refrigerator and on the floor. The appliances were kinda banged up. The sofa was dirty. I requested a blanket to cover it entirely before I sat down.
2. The walls were PAPER thin. I could hear my neighbors having "adult private time," as well as their alarm clock, and television quite clearly. NOT COOL! When I told the staff they just assured me that they would be checking out soon and hopefully I wouldn't have any more issues.
3. To get to the pool and hot tub you have to walk through a dark parking garage. I just felt like they could have made that slightly more attractive in some way.
4. They had a quick carry out place that you could order food and drinks in the lobby. They were overpriced and for the 3 days I was there they were only open once.
5. Parking is not on site and if you're coming on a weekend it's packed. You have a VERY small area to pull up in front of the hotel to load/unload all your stuff. Parking is VERY limited. You have to come out of the hotel, make a left onto Ocean Ave, and the 1st right there is 4 small lots that total about 30 spaces. We actually didn't go out on Sat night because we were afraid we wouldn't have a spot to come back to. There was another one further down the street but we fortunately didn't have to go there. On Sunday and Monday night parking was completely open.
With a little work & TLC it could be a MUCH better hotel. Not bad...I just expected for it to be better.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Short drive from hotel
Got to Broadway at the Beach. Great shopping, food, and entertainment!
The room needs to be updated. The Carpet was ripped, the towels were stained and the bedding was old and dated. The pool had a ring around the outside - it needs to be scrubbed and cleaned. We were also forced into sitting for a 60 minute high
pressure sales pitch about a vacation club. We said no 6 times before they let us leave!
We will not be returning!
Ddi not have on site parking which made it very inconvenient. The location was good for children
becasue it was with in walking distance to the carnival,,otherwise the room where rather small, and nothing special. Pools were barely average,,but
better than nothing and for a 3 year old they do not know the difference. Would probably not stay there again, unless there was nothing else available or I was broke..
We did not have a good experience at the beginning with our hotel. We had to change 3 times due to the odor in the room. Finally in the last room we were switched to it was a whole lot better. Would not stay on the 4th floor or the hotel anymore.
Booked the special rate on the internet. Staff at checkin unfriendly and room had a view to a wall under construction, so balcony was useless. For the amount I could have found something better easily. Sure won't come back.
The hotel page on orbiz shows a large waterpark. Leads one to believe that the waterpark is part of the hotel - actually it's a few blocks down the road and is not at all affiliated w the hotel.
The rooms are nice, mine had a kitchenette but there
was a note saying that unwashed dishes left behind will result in a $25 cleaning charge. That kind of defeats the purpose of room service.
This was one of the worst trips ever. The was an abandoned hotel next to the one I was staying in. A true "eye" sore. The cleaning people had carts from the the grocery store that they used when getting around. The pool and hot tub looked dirty,
the floors were dirty, and I had no cell phone coverage.