The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburghhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_States--PA/Pittsburgh/The_Westin_Convention_Center,_Pittsburgh.h42120/
No hotel offers easier access to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center than the Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh -- thanks to a skywalk that connects the two buildings. The hotel also has an impressive amount of meeting space of its own, and all rooms feature plush Westin Heavenly Beds. Guests who need to get to downtown destinations can catch a ride in the complimentary shuttle.
All 616 rooms feature the Westin Heavenly Bed, a specially designed, 13-inch Simmons mattress with pillow top and motion-sensitive construction to minimize movement when one partner rolls over. The in-room coffeemaker comes with Starbucks coffee. Westin Workout Rooms are special guest room with private workout equipment. These larger rooms include either a Tomahawk stationery bicycle or LifeFitness treadmill.
For travelers doing business at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, no other hotel offers the convenience of the Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh -- the two buildings are connected by a skywalk. Visitors doing business elsewhere in Pittsburgh can get to and from their meetings via a complimentary downtown shuttle.
The hotel is smoke free and offers free Wi-Fi in public spaces and guest rooms. The fitness center offers 8,000 square feet of workout space with Nautilus equipment and an indoor pool. Runners can hop on a treadmills or consult with the running concierge for a map of Pittsburgh outdoor running routes. Special Westin Workout Room guest rooms come with in-room exercise equipment.
Diners at The Westin Convention Center can relish delicious culinary specialties at Pen City Grille and Bill's Bar & Burger.
- Complimentary shuttle to downtown business and cultural destinations
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Connected to David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- 8,000-square-foot fitness center
- David L. Lawrence Convention Center (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- The Strip (0.3 mi/0.5 km)
- PNC Park, home to the Pittsburgh Pirates (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- Connects by skywalk to adjacent David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- 23 meeting rooms
- 34,000 square feet of meeting space
- Complimentary shuttle to downtown destinations Monday through Friday
- Pittsburgh Amtrak Station (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Allegheny County Airport (13 mi/21 km)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (18 mi/29 km)
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh also booked these hotels.
The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh Rooms
- The Amenities listed in this description represent the amenities available in all guest rooms in the hotel
- Non Smoking
- Non Smoking
- Exercise gym
- Steam bath
- Coffee maker in room
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Wake-up service
- In-Room Safe
- Shops/Commercial services
- Car rental desk
- Currency exchange
- Brailled elevators
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Hairdryer in room
- Cribs available
Nearby points of interest
- Mellon Arena: 0.3 mi
- Consol Energy Center: 0.5 mi
- PNC Park: 0.5 mi
- Heinz Field: 1.1 mi
- Petersen Events Center: 1.8 mi
- Langley Gymnasium: 2,144.8 mi
- Penn City Grille
- Penn City Grille features revitalizing dishes made from healthy ingredients that are rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and appetizing flavors, to help you start your day feeling excellent.
- Bill's Bar & Burger
- Known for its mouthwatering, classic burgers and comfort foods, Bill’s Bar & Burger began in New York in 2009. Locals, convention attendees, and families alike will appreciate this low-key destination with a casual ambience.
- 03:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
- Hotel staff:
ok for pittsburgh
i would have enjoyed a more cordial welcome...room was drab
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Time-saving tip: In Hotel
gym was ok