Enjoy an affordable stay near Sandusky's most exciting theme parks at the AAA-approved Knights Inn Sandusky, just off US-6. Each guest room features free Wi-Fi access, a microwave and refrigerator, and a 25-inch cable TV. Jacuzzi rooms are available, and pets are welcome (fees may apply). The hotel also includes free continental breakfast (limited in the off season) and free local calls. Knights Inn also offers a summer-season outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, plus free parking with space for RVs, buses and trucks.
Knights Inn Sandusky is in Sandusky, a few minutes from area amusement parks and adjacent to the regional Griffing Sandusky Airport.
Knights Inn Sandusky provides 64 comfortable guest rooms with traditional decor. Amenities in each room include a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, safe, 25-inch cable TV, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Guests can also access the Internet for free and make free local calls. Jacuzzi-equipped and nonsmoking rooms are available, and select rooms include a sofa bed. Pets are welcome (fees apply).
Perfect for Sandusky getaways, this budget-friendly hotel offers close proximity to area beaches and theme parks. Knights Inn Sandusky guests can start each day with an expanded continental breakfast in the pavilion during the summer, and a more limited, indoor breakfast bar during the off season. An in-room microwave, refrigerator and coffee-maker also make mealtimes more affordable. Nearby restaurants include Chili's Grill & Bar, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Applebee's.
- One mile from Cedar Point Amusement Park entrance and 4 miles from the Lake Erie beaches
- Free continental breakfast served daily, with more extensive offerings in the summer months
- In-room microwave, refrigerator and coffee-maker
- Seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Free Wi-Fi access in-room, plus fax services
- Castaway Bay (1.1 mi/1.7 km)
- Cedar Point Amusement Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km)
- Marblehead Lighthouse (23.2 mi/37.4 km)
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland (61.9 mi/99.6 km)
- Toledo Zoo (64.1 mi/103 km)
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (50.3 mi/80.9 km)
- Toledo Express Airport (68.6 mi/110 km)
Pets are accepted at the Knights Inn Sandusky. A charge of $5 USD per night, plus a refundable deposit of $25 USD. All pets must be caged or the owner present to receive room service. An emergency contact number is required from the pet owner. All pets must be walked in the pet walk and owner must dispose of waste.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.