- The Brew Brothers
- Named Best Brewpub in America by Nightclub & Bar magazine, The Brew Brothers offers eight custom microbrews and a creative menu, including gourmet wood-fired pizzas, salads, burgers, ribs,sandwiches, homemade soups and complete dinners. Catch live rock and blues nightly. The Brew Brothers was also voted the area's finest in the latest Best of Nevada poll and was named the highest selling brewpub in North America.
- Eldorado Coffee Company
- Try one of the Eldorado's freshly roasted on-site blends. The Eldorado Coffee Company, located just outside of Tivoli Gardens, was established in April, 1992.
The Eldorado was proudly the first hotel in the United States with its own coffee roaster and full-scale gourmet coffee program. For roasting, the Eldorado strives to use only the highest quality green, Arabica coffee beans available. Only the best coffees are used from no less than nine countries worldwide, including Mexico, Central and South America, Africa, Indonesia and the United States.
Not only can you drink the best coffee at the Eldorado, but you can purchase it at a great price. You will find that the Eldorado's prices for coffee beans are much lower than other gourmet coffee houses and the "deluxe" coffees in your grocery store. Compare the quality prices with any premium coffee and you'll find yourself just outside Tivoli Gardens picking up your favorite roaster-fresh coffee, again and again.
- La Strada
- Named one of the top 10 Italian restaurants in the nation, La Strada offers authentic northern Italian cuisine prepared by chefs from Milan, Italy. Try pastas made fresh daily in the Eldorado pasta shop, meat, seafood entrees and more. La Strada has won the Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence" for six years. Experience the taste and romance of Italy at the Eldorado's signature restaurant.
- The Buffet
- The Buffet features breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets as well as weekend brunch. Don't miss the wide variety of American, Italian and Chinese cuisine, featuring favorites like pizza, freshly baked desserts, breads, pastries and omelets. In keeping with the Eldorado's long-standing reputation for a commitment to quality in its Reno NV restaurants, The Buffet serves food fresh from the Eldorado's own bakery, butcher shop, pasta shop, and gelato factory.
- Tivoli Gardens
- Tivoli gardens is more than a 24-hour coffee shop. Sample a world of tastes, including Chinese, American, Italian, Mexican and Thai cuisine. Try a scrumptious homemade dessert like white chocolate cheesecake or snicker pie with a cup of gourmet coffee roasted daily at the Eldorado Coffee Company.
- Roxy's Bar & Lounge
- Overlooking the Eldorado's magnificent Fountain of Fortune, Roxy offers steaks, chops, seafood and scrumptious souffls, breads, cakes and sorbets created in an exhibition bakery. Roxy's is famous for its 102 martinis and selection of 350 wines and has won the prestigious DiRoNA award and the Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence." Voted "Best Lounge Act" by the 2001 Best of Reno Poll! Enjoy live piano and vocals nightly in Roxy's Bar & Lounge.
- Prime Rib Grill
- The Prime Rib Grill specializes in USDA Choice Prime Rib carved to order and grilled steak and seafood entres. Try Reno's favorite soup and salad bar stocked with fresh fruits, nuts and more. A unique dining experience, watch as delicious entres are made before your eyes in the exhibition-style kitchen.
- Sushi Sake
- Located on the patio of Roxy restaurant overlooking the magnificent Plaza Fountain, Sushi Sake is perfect for unleashing your sushi desires and for people watching, guests can indulge and explore many exotic types of sake, sip wine or one of Roxy's famous martinis while listening to live music. The atmosphere is young and hip; the bar itself is equipped with iPads that displays the mouth-watering menu. Guests can also use their iPad to search for information on all the Eldorado happenings via the top-rated Eldorado App.
- Pho Mein
- An authentic asian noodle kitchen, located on the casino level - formerly Choices.This new casual dining spot is serving up oddles of noodles for sit down or take out on the go. The extensive menu features an array of Vietnamese and Chinese favorites, including over twenty Pho big bowl noodle choices, a huge selection of appetizers like pan-fried dumplings, Chinese Five-Spice Duck and Sesame Chicken Wings with Mango-Pineapple Chile Sauce, salads, stir-fry noodle entrees, rice and favorites like Kung Pao Chicken, Beef Broccoli and Mongolian Beef. It's truly Pho-Mazing!