- Benihana is the first name in exhibition-style, Japanese cuisine. Masterful chefs demonstrate their skills nightly on hibachi tables where a full-range of unique and traditional dishes are cooked to order. Sip authentic sake and listen to the sounds of gentle rains. You'll be surrounded by lush Japanese gardens, flowing ponds, exotic statuary and an authentic Torri Arch. Appetizers include fresh sushi, sashimi, and tekka-maki. Enjoy entres like hibachi chicken, teriyaki steak, filet mignon, and hibachi steak with king salmon or lobster tail. Both visitors and locals have voted Benihana one of the best restaurants in the city three years in a row in What's On Magazine. Hours: 5:30 to 11 p.m. (10:30 p.m. last seating - open at 5 p.m. Saturdays). For Reservations, please call 702-732-5755.
- Casa Nicola
- Savor the dishes of Casa Nicola rich with influences from Italy and the Mediterranean coast. The warm inviting atmosphere combined with the Tuscan finishings, eye catching colors and exhibition kitchen leave you feeling as though you are in a classic Italian trattoria.
- 888 Noodle Bar
- Featuring Pan-Asian noodles, congee, and rice dishes, as well as other Asian specialties prepared by our expert chefs before your very eyes in an open exhibition kitchen. It is Pan-Asian dining at its best. Appetizers, soups and salads range from $7 to $9 and entrees range from $10 to $28. Only the best quality food and ingredients are selected to make the dishes fully authentic and flavorful. Signature dishes are made with roast duck, braised Mandarin beef, curry chicken and fresh sea bass stir-fried to perfection. Authentic Asian noodles are comprised of such popular varieties as Singapore, Udon, Szechuan and Chow Mein. 888 Noodle Bar is located in the heart of Benihana Village. Reservations are not necessary for this quick service restaurant. Guests are served on a first come first serve basis. Hours: 5:30 to 11 p.m.
- TJ's Steakhouse
- Set against the backdrop of rich mahogany, TJ's Steakhouse is decorated with nostalgic images of old Las Vegas that welcomes its guests to this intimate and relaxing atmosphere. For starters, enjoy the Assorted Seafood Platter, Blackened Ahi Tuna, or the famous Calamari Steak.
- Garden of the Dragon
- For the Connoisseurs of Asian Dining, Garden of the Dragon is your culinary destination. Spicy and subtle, the yin and yang of China's great culinary art awaits your chopsticks at Garden of the Dragon.
- Fortuna - a Coffee & Wine Experience - serves freshly brewed coffees, waters from around the world, a myriad of wines, and delicious snacks. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Quick Dining
- Chaise's Snack Bar * Enjoy everything from salads to sandwiches in a casual poolside setting. Open Daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vegas Subs * Atlantic City-style sub sandwiches, made with the finest domestic and imported luncheon meats and served on our freshly baked bread. Open daily from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Located in the Race and Sports Superbook Casino.
The Ice Cream Shoppe * Featuring 12 all natural ice cream flavors along with the traditional sundaes, milk shakes and ice cream soda favorites. Plus the Ice Cream Shoppe offers Mombo's top of the line gourmet soft serve custard. Morning offerings will include a variety of breakfast pastries and Illy Coffees. The Ice Cream Shoppe will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Pizza Hut "Express" * Looking for a quick bite? Pizza Hut is serving your favorite Personal Pan Pizzas hot out of the oven. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Located in the North Tower.
- The Buffet
- This traditional buffet offers flavors from around the world. From Chinese cuisine to seafood specialties, The Buffet has something for everyone. Breakfast favorites include eggs and omelets made-to-order, sirloin steak, smokehouse bacon, blintzes, smoked salmon, fresh fruits and more. Lunch and dinner offer prime rib, smoked fish, chicken, steak, seafood and pasta, sushi and Chinese wok entrees, and so much more, including an ice cream sundae bar and plenty of desserts. Complimentary beer and wine are served daily, as well as a variety of non-alcoholic beverages. Champagne Brunch features the best of our breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with Champagne and Mimosas.
- Teru Sushi
- Authentic Japanese sushi with Las Vegas inspiration comes alive at The LVH. Teru Sushi features more than 40 types of fresh sushi flown in daily from waters around the world.
- Paradise Cafe
- From the wee hours of the morning through high noon and beyond, Paradise Cafe offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. In a colorful tropical setting, the Paradise Cafe provides friendly service and an expansive menu ranging from tempting appetizers, hearty soups, bountiful salads, over-stuffed sandwiches, flamed steaks and burgers. Breakfast is served around the clock in the city that never sleeps. Please Note - Paradise Cafe is a non-smoking restaurant.