- Senor Frog's Restaurant and Bar
- Senor Frog's Las Vegas is now open and full of bright colors, sights, sounds, textures and fun, Senor Frog's Las Vegas features humor and outrageousness with colorful decor, a huge menu featuring the great tastes of the Southwest and Mexico, signature cocktails and giant yard margaritas, all served up by the crazy antics of the staff who live to create a cool place to hangout for hours in an informal way.Senor Frog's Las Vegas features indoor and outdoor venues overlooking Sirens Cove and the Las Vegas Strip. The authentic Mexican menu will include signature steak tacos, humongous hamburgers, fajita platters, and yard long beers. Hours vary.
- Malena's Yogurt Plus
- Features handcrafted desserts, self-serve yogurt, fresh baked cookies, crepes, waffles and other sweet treats. Located next to the Mystre Theatre, and now open from 11a.m.-12a.m. Midnight daily.
- The Buffet at TI
- A sumptuous celebration of the modern buffet. Reminiscent of great food markets of the world, The Buffet features finger-licking barbecue, mouth-watering grilled selections and wonderful Asian specialties that include fresh sushi, plus piping-hot pizzas pulled from a rustic pizza oven and a delectable country bakery full of sweet creations. Formerly called 'Dishes-the TI Buffet,' the newly named 'The Buffet at TI-America's Favorite Dishes' will continue to feature the food and atmosphere which led the Las Vegas Review Journal to name it the Best Buffet in Las Vegas. Stop by for the Breakfast Buffet from 7 to 11 a.m. and Lunch Buffet 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday, or the new Champagne Brunch 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The Dinner Buffet is open from 4 to 10:30 p.m. seven days a week.
- The Coffee Shop
- Casual dining at its finest. Fashioned after the quintessential neighborhood gathering spot, TI's Coffee Shop is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat while enjoying the stunning view of our tropical pool or exciting casino.
Offering a diverse menu 24 hours a day, The Coffee Shop has everything from traditional comfort foods to eclectic fare for the serious food enthusiast, plus a scrumptious Sunday brunch and tummy-pleasing late night specials. No swimwear. Shirt and shoes required.
- Phil's Italian Steak House
- From prime cuts of meat and mouth-watering seafood to classic Italian specialties, Phil's Italian Steak House offers an eclectic menu sure to please everyone. Open daily 5-10 p.m.
- Convention Floor Renovations Completed
- Nearly $2 million in renovations to the Treasure Island Hotel & Casino convention floor are now complete. Now the "newest" meeting and banquet space on the Las Vegas Strip is conveniently located on the second floor of TI, and provides the ideal venue for groups of 20 to 1,000 guests.
- Ben and Jerry's
- Vermont's finest ice cream, milkshakes and sundaes. Snack shop. Casual Dress. Open 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Little Richie's Chicago Style Beef & Dogs
- Little Richie's is open from 11:00 a.m. to Midnight daily, and serves up Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, Polish sausages, and home-made fries, ideal for our Poker Room & Sports Book fans!
- Gilley's Saloon, Dance Hall and Bar-B-Que features a barbecue restaurant (open 11 am to midnight daily) and a saloon and dance hall (open 11 am to 2 am / 4 am Friday and Saturday). After 10 pm, must be 21 or older to enter Saloon and Dance Hall - $10 cover charge for live bands.
- Seafood Shack
- The Seafood Shack at TI features market fresh catches of the day, huge shrimp, steamed clams, oysters in the shell, giant lobster tails, clam bakes for two as well as seafood salads and pastas, sourdough bowl chowder, fried calamari, and a cocktail and wine list.
Cuisine: Seafood, Fresh Fish, Pasta
Average Check: $35 per person
Dress code: Casual to Semi-Formal
Open area bar overlooks Casino
Restaurant Hours of Operation
5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Daily
Bar & Lounge Hours of Operation
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday thru Thursday
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Friday thru Sunday
- Pho Vietnamese Cuisine
- Located within The Coffee Shop at TI, Pho serves the only authentic Vietnamese cuisine on the Las Vegas Strip. Noodle soups are the house specialty but Pho also offers a wide menu of traditional dishes that will delight the taste-buds with delicate and exotic flavors. Pho's menu is expanding to include guest favorites from the recently-retired Khotan Asian Bistro.