- Feast Buffet
- Vegas just isn't Vegas without a rockin' buffet, and the Feast Buffet does not disappoint. Watch entrees come to life at six live-action cooking stations and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in the elegant dining room. Overflowing with culinary delights from around the world, including Italian, Chinese, sushi, BBQ, and American, 'tis a feast fit for a
king (and queen.)
- Grand Cafe/American
- Sometimes, you've just got to have a cheeseburger. The Grande Cafe is one step ahead of the game, offering American bistro-style meals 24 hours a day. With its delicious appetizers, crisp tossed salads, eclectic entrees, pizzas, fresh baked pastries and dessert bar, you can't go wrong. The best part? Grande Cafe serves breakfast all day long, satisfying both early risers and up-all-nighters. Omelet at 3am, anyone?
- Hachi Contemporary Japanese
- Modern and Traditional Sushi, Hachi is a creative sushi bar and restaurant serving both modern and traditional sushi, sashimi, as well as cooked selections from an Asian fusion menu, fresh salads, and decadent desserts. Hachi's specialty rolls are probably the most inventive you'll ever experience at a Japanese restaurant in Las Vegas. There's Little Sumpin' Sumpin', Thai Stick, Pink Elephant, Qualude, 8-ball, White Lightning and more. Each one is a wildly different creation made up of the freshest ingredients including soft shell crab, seared yellowtail, lobster tempura, crispy coconut shrimp and chopped scallops ... just to name a few.
- Food Court/Various
- If quick and informal is more your speed, our quick serve outlets provides seven additional offerings such as Fatburger, Panda Express, Villa Pizza, Starbucks, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Rubio's Mexican Grill and Capriotti's Sandwich Shop
- Yard House
- Ask 20 people what they think of Yard House and you'll almost always get the same answer, It's awesome! The extensive menu of American fusion cuisine has more than 100 items and 130 taps of imported craft and specialty lagers and ales. Whether you're in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale or seared Ahi and chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone.
- LBS: A Burger Joint
- NOW THAT'S A TASTY BURGER! LBS: A Burger Joint Home of the "Perfect Burger" hits a grand slam when it comes to the Burger game. Organic ingredients, house-made recipes and cordial upbeat service is what makes our burger joint better than the next. Our roadhouse-chic rustic interior also makes LBS a cozy place to dine for locals and visitors. All burgers and shakes are made with fresh and organic ingredients sure to leave you with one happy belly!
- Terra Rossa/Italian
- Authentic Italian foods featuring homemade pastas, thin pizza from our wood burning oven, fresh fish and an incredible antipasto table. Award winning wine list features great selections from Italy and California.
Open nightly from 5pm-10pm.
- T Bones/Steakhouse
- Sink your fork into tender, oversized dry- and wet-aged prime steaks, signature bone-in meats, and fresh fish flown in daily at T-Bones Chophouse & Lounge. A meat-lover's mecca with masterful preparation and a 7,500-bottle wine loft, T-Bones never fails to tempt and delight. Enjoy a cocktail in the piano bar or heat things up by the fire on the patio, overlooking the hypnotic pool scene, complete with its own DJ.
Open nightly from 5pm-10pm. Patio open until 11 pm and 2 am on weekends.
- Dining Options
- The culinary staff of trained chefs will tantalize your taste buds with superb cuisine at any of the full-service restaurants featuring Fine Dining at T Bones Steakhouse, Terra Rosa -Italian, Hachi, Japanese to name a few. Savor upscale resort dining at one of Red Rock's mouthwatering restaurants. Capturing around-the world dishes with out of this world service, Red Rock unleashes a culinary experience to satisfy all tastes. Each restaurant exudes its own distinctive decor and electric atmosphere, so no matter where you go, excitement is always on the menu.