- Andre's in the Monte Carlo
- Las Vegas' most awarded and honored restaurant is now open in the Monte Carlo, located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Andre's in the Monte Carlo now has a new sexy, luxurious, and modern urban feel, new offerings, and a new chef de cuisine. Considered the first Las Vegas celebrity chef, Andr Rochat has enhanced his restaurant by combining its original old-world charm with a modern twist to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- d.vino Italian Food and Wine Bar
- D.vino, with it's casually sophisticated design, offers a fantastic selection of authentic Italian cuisine complemented by a selection of domestic and international wines and hand-crafted cocktails.
At d.vino Italian Food and Wine Bar, executive chef Jose M. Navarro offers seasonal, regional Italian specialties that honor Italian culinary traditions and sources quality ingredients- cheese, salami, fish, meat, pasta, bread, olive oil- that would do any Italian table proud. Of course no Italian meal is complete without a glass of wine. d.vino is home to Enomatic, a state-of-the-art Italian wine system, offers 18 hard-to-find selections that can be tasted in 1 oz., 2 oz., or 5 oz. pours.
- Dragon Noodle Co. & Sushi Bar
- Dragon Noodle Co. & Sushi Bar offers classic Chinese cuisine, house made dim sum and sushi in a hip, new, vibrant atmosphere. Some favorites on the menu include Hong Kong chow mein noodles with seafood and house made bbq pork buns. The Cosplay Lounge is where Dragon Noodle's own master mixologists create handcrafted 'tiki' cocktails. Dragon Noodle is open Sunday thru Thursday 11:30am to 11:00pm, Friday 11:30am to 11:30pm, and Saturday 11:30 to 12:00am.
- Arrive Hungry! Exquisitely prepared food will delight your palate. Breakfast is served from 7 am to until 11 am ($11.95+tax). Lunch is served from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm ($13.95+tax). Dinner is served from 4 pm to 10 pm ($18.95+tax). Sunday Champagne Brunch is served from 7 am to 3:30 pm ($18.95+tax).
- Minus 5
An Experience that will chill you to your bones! minus5 is an ice bar where you can touch, feel, and explore handcrafted ice sculptures and ice architecture made from 100% pure Canadian ice. Everything inside minus5 is made of ice. The walls, the bar, the sculptures, the seats and even the glasses that you enjoy our famous vodka-based cocktails in.
If you salute a perfectly cooked rib eye, if you fantasize about fresh pasta made right at your table, if you weep at the sight of chocolate souffl, you'll be in heaven at Monte Carlo, where there's a range of restaurants to satisfy your every desire. And the best part is, you can dine with that familiar unpretentiously luxurious feeling. Whether your napkin is in your lap or tucked in your shirt, you'll leave the table satisfied.
- BRAND's menu is rich with imaginative interpretations of classic steakhouse favorites and features big, bold one-of-a-kind chops making this a serious steakhouse. A staple in every true steakhouse, the extensive wine list complements the quality prime steaks served at BRAND. Experience steakhouse dining with a modern edge.
- Yakatori-inspired Japanese street food.
- 800 Degrees
- Your Old World Italian pizza will be baked and ready before you leave the counter.
- Diablo's Mexican Cantina
- The new, sinfully seductive, 13,000-square-foot hangout set right in front of Monte Carlo, at the center of it all on The Las Vegas Strip. Partnering with Light Group, one of the leading nightlife, hospitality and lifestyle development organizations in the country, Monte Carlo went to the extreme to bring one unforgettable place to see and be seen. With live bands and Sin-Sational Mexican food, Diablo's Mexican Cantina is definitely the hottest joint on The Strip.
- Double Barrel Roadhouse
- A high-energy, all-American roadhouse that's distinct from any other dining and entertainment experience.
- The Pub
- The Pub has been given a more contemporary look for even more fun than before! The Pub features a whole new menu with something for every taste, including several varieties of burgers, over 50 selections of beer and a long list of specialty drinks. Zowie Bowie keeps the party going on Friday and Saturday evenings with their energetic show featuring today's top 40. Watch your favorite sports on any of our big screens and celebrate your team's win. The Pub is located on The Street of Dreams and is open Sunday thru Thursday 11am to 11pm and 11am to 3am on Friday and Saturday.