My husband & I planned a trip to Atlantic City for our 1 year wedding anniversary. Many of the hotels right on the AC strip were already booked or very expensive, so we chose Flagship resort that was advertised as being right on the boardwalk...
just further down. There are some definite pro's & con's to this hotel:
1. The view from our hotel room on the 27th floor was AMAZING. You could see the whole AC strip & the ocean
2. It is less expensive than hotels right on the strip. We saved probably about $100 per night staying here
3. The rooms are quite large. We had a mini-kitchen, living room, bedroom & balcony
1. The staff was NOT nice or accomodating. They were not flexible AT ALL with check-in or check-out times (without even looking up our room to see if it was already finished being cleaned or booked for the next day#, they did not give us helpful answers to our questions, and they were only trying to get us to buy a memebership to their building.
2. The hotel advertises being on the boardwalk, but the section of boardwalk was destroyed by storms. So to get to the beach, you have to walk pretty far thru a rough neighborhood to get there.
3. The elevators take FOREVER. Each time you push the botton, it literally takes 5-10 min for the elevator to come. We probably spent a total of about an hour waiting for the elevator during our 2 days.
4. We paid $8 for the parking garage #bc the neighborhood was too sketchy to park on the street# and when we came back to the hotel at night, it was full!.
5. The room's condition is decent, but not great. I think the pictures they show online are of the "exectutive rooms" #if you buy a memebership to their hotel), but the rest of the rooms are straight outta the 80's. They weren't crazy dirty or anything, just not what I was expecting.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with a wonderful view of the ocean.
Shuttle service to the major hotels is a great perk.
Staff were very nice and always willing to help. It was a great stay for the value. It is just a bit far from the boardwalk.
The hotel is located at the far left of the boardwalk which is little less crowded than I anticipated. The hotel surrounding appears to be dead city with minimal to no residents in sight just brand new houses. The staffs are welcoming and
professionally sound. The rooms are clean and view is spectacular. They charge for parking but there are plenty of free off-street parking available. Note there are no casino so you have to go to the main strip for the casino. Overall it was good experience. There are fun room with activities for kids, arcade for games and theater for movies to keep kids entertained.