Bally's Atlantic Cityhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_States--NJ/Atlantic_City/Bally's_Atlantic_City.h246707/
enjoy the trip 4 my daughter's bday
The hotel was great & we would go back again. Hotel location,staff & cleanliness were great. Room...
See full review
- Marie J.
- Aug 19, 2015
loved the location of this hotel
loved that this location was located right on the pier loved taking a walk on the pier and beach,...
See full review
- filomena m.
- Jul 16, 2015
Monopoly fans get a kick out of the familiar Park Place and Boardwalk address of Bally's Atlantic City. Out the front door of this Atlantic City hotel, the rides, games, and carnival treats of the Boardwalk await in either direction. A Western flavor pervades the experience at Bally's Atlantic City, from a rousing Wild West theme in one of three casinos (a spectacle of 20-foot mountains, waterfalls, lightning, and storefronts designed as a rugged, old West town), to a chuck wagon station at the buffet. Unwind at the free, tropical pool in Claridge Tower.
Even the Classic Rooms with rather basic hotel decor include high-speed Internet access (fees apply), pay-per-view movies, video games, compact refrigerators, coffeemakers, bathroom heat lamps and safes. Deluxe Rooms at Bally's Atlantic City spark more interest with contemporary wall art and dark wood furniture. All comfortable units offer city or ocean views.
Property featuresSmack dab in the center of the action along the Boardwalk, Bally's Atlantic City makes exploration on foot an easy feat. Shoppers need only take a few steps to The Walk, a collection of 100 name-brand outlet stores.
- 18 dining options include a 24-hour coffee shop and Sammy Hagar's Beach Bar with live music, DJs, and a Tex Mex menu
- Central location on the beach in the heart of the Boardwalk
- Easy walking distance to The Pier Shops at Caesars, outlet stores and the amusement park rides on Steel Pier
- Family Fun center with indoor pool, arcade, games and prizes
- Private spa pool and hot tubs near the fitness center, spa, and salon (fees apply)
- Pier Shops at Caesars (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Beach and Boardwalk (across the street)
- Central Pier Arcade (0.3 mi/0.5km)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (0.3 mi/0.5km)
- Atlantic City Outlets (0.4 mi/0.6 km)
- Atlantic City Convention Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Steel Pier Amusements (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- Atlantic City Historical Museum and Art Center (0.9mi/1.4 km)
- Absecon Lighthouse (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Atlantic City Aquarium (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Business center with copying and printing services (fees apply)
- Three ballrooms and several meeting rooms
- A few blocks from the Atlantic City Convention Center
- Dry cleaning and laundry services (fees apply)
- Atlantic City International Airport (13 mi/19 km)
- Philadelphia International Airport (66 mi/105 km)
The main casino at Bally's Atlantic City offers twists on the traditional with $10 (USD) table games, simulcast race betting and rapid roulette with personal betting stations. At "theRidge," a rock-n-roll style gaming room, dueling pianos, DJs, drink specials and table games prevail. Join a daily tournament in Billy's Poker Room.
At the Spa at Bally's, indulge at the more private spa pool with inhalation room and hot tubs, adjacent to the spa, salon and fitness center (fees apply).
- Valet Parking $10 USD. Self Parking $5 USD. Both are subject to change.
- Guests must provide valid credit card at check-in for incidental room charging privileges. Balances may be settled at check out with credit card, cash or debit card.
- Minimum age to check into hotel is 21.\
- The following fees apply: $2 USD Atlantic City Tourism Fee per night and no additional tax (collected at the time of booking), $3 USD State Occupancy Fee per night and no additional tax (collected at the time of booking), and $20 USD Resort Fee ($22.80 USD tax inclusive and paid directly to the hotel upon check-out). The resort fee includes Wi-Fi access for two (2) devices per room/day, unlimited local calls and one (1) $5 USD voucher for self-parking.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Bally's Atlantic City also booked these hotels.
Bally's Atlantic City Rooms
- Bally's Tower Room
- Let Ballys take you beyond the expected and way past ordinary with one of our Ballys Tower rooms. The room grandly rolls out into a spacious floor plan but the beauty is in the details.450 Square Feet, Refrigerator, Marble Vanity,Makeup Mirror, Hair Dryer, Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Bath and Facial Soaps, City or Ocean View, One king Bed.
- Bally's Tower Double Room
- Let Ballys take you beyond the expected and way past ordinary with one of our Ballys Tower rooms. The room grandly rolls out into a spacious floor plan but the beauty is in the details.450 Square Feet, Refrigerator, Marble Vanity,Makeup Mirror, Hair Dryer, Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Bath and Facial Soaps, City or Ocean View, Two Double Beds.
- Bally's Tower 2 Double Beds
- Let Ballys take you beyond the expected and way past ordinary with one of our deluxe guest rooms. The real star of this room is the generous bay window with expansive views of the City! The room grandly rolls out from this beautiful window on the world into a spacious floor plan which includes a table and chairs.
- Bally's Tower King Ocean View
- Let Ballys take you beyond the expected and way past ordinary with one of our premium guest rooms. The real star of this room is the generous bay window with expansive views. The room grandly rolls out from this beautiful window on the world into a spacious floor plan which includes a table and chairs. But the true beauty is in the details and ocean view.
- High-speed internet
- Fitness Center
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- High-speed internet
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
Nearby points of interest
- Legends in Concert: 0 mi
- Boardwalk Hall: 0.3 mi
- IMAX Theater at Tropicana: 0.7 mi
- Atlantic City Boardwalk: 0.9 mi
- Absecon Lighthouse: 1.2 mi
- Borgata Casino: 1.4 mi
- 4:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Bally's Atlantic City
- Hotel staff:
Great Place to Stay
Hotel staff was very nice upon my arrival. The casino was fun & very hospitable. The room was clean and had all the amenities I needed. I would defiently go back there and recommend this place. Also, there's a connection to Ceasrs which offers more gaming and places to eat.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Time-saving tip: In Hotel
If you can, try to check on early to avoid a wait.