Located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad, the Crestwood Suites – Greensboro provides convenient access to the airport and downtown Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem. This all-suite hotel features full kitchens and at-home amenities that make both long and short stays comfortable and convenient. Kitchens include coffee-makers, full refrigerators, microwaves and stove tops. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided at the Crestwood Suites – Greensboro, along with cable television and on-site parking.
Guests of the Crestwood Suites – Greensboro choose from single, double, queen or king floor plans. Each suite provides approximately 300 square feet of space. Kitchens feature coffee-makers, full refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner stove tops, toasters and dining areas. Cookware, dishes and utensils are provided. A work area provides space for guests to use their laptops and access complimentary Wi-Fi. Cable television includes a premium movie channel. Weekly housekeeping is provided.
On-site parking is free at the Crestwood Suites – Greensboro. Guests take advantage of fitness center access and complimentary coffee in the lobby. A laundry facility is located at the hotel for guest use. On-site management is available at all hours.
The Crestwood Suites – Greensboro is located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad -- downtown Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem are each 15 minutes from the hotel. Less than a mile away, Interstate 40 puts attractions such as the Koury Convention Center and Greensboro Coliseum Complex within easy reach.
- Apartment-style suites with full kitchens
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Centrally located between Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem
- Joseph S. Koury Convention Center (6.8 mi/11 km)
- Four Seasons Town Centre (7 mi/11.3 km)
- The Friendly Shopping Centers (7.2 mi/11.6 km)
- Greensboro Coliseum Complex (7.5 mi/12 km)
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park (7.8 mi/12.6 km)
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (8.3 mi/13.4 km)
- Blandwood house and gardens (9.1 mi/14.6 km)
- The International Civil Rights Center and Museum (9.4 mi/15.1 km)
- Center City Park (9.4 mi/15.2 km)
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (10.5 mi/16.9 km)
- Interstate 40 (0.8 mi/1.2 km)
- Interstate 73 (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Piedmont Triad International Airport (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Interstate 85 (7.5 mi/12 km)
- J. Douglas Galyon bus and train depot (9.6 mi/15.4 km)