Nothing fancy. Two beds were fine for us since we arrived late and left early the next morning.... See full review
Aug 31, 2014
nice, quiet place to stay!
We could not believe how quiet and clean the rooms were.
Only negative would be the limited parking... See full review
Jun 15, 2014
- The Super 8 Rogers is located at the Gateway to the Twin Cities at the junction of Interstate 94 and Highway 101, exit 207.
- The property is conveniently located in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis and easily accessible to downtown Minneapolis and Interstate 94.
- Restaurants and convenience stores are adjacent to the property.
- The Albertville Outlet Mall is 5 miles West.
- Target Center and Metrodome are 20 minutes.
- Cabelas Retail Showroom is 1/4 mile from the Motel. Cabelas is the worlds foremost Outfitter for Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor gear.
No Pets Allowed
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Super 8 Rogers Minnesota also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Good breakfast area and choices. Swimming pool area always clean and well kept. Staff not overly friendly, certain staff.
Great location, love they give a 15% off Denny's next door.
Wish there would have been a fridge in our room though.
a choice for yr 2013. We stayed January 4th 2013
We stayed January 4th-6th 2013
The hotel was clean and some nice staff others not overly friendly.
Breakfast area was clean and had a good variety.
Wish there would have been a fridge in our room though. Pool area was clean.
So no,it's not the "Ritz"..But it is a nice,clean,affordable hotel.I was coming from out of state,they were very accomodating for my late check in.The staff was very helpful on the phone,when I called to verify,and very pleasant my whole stay,down
to making "real" coffee in the 24 hr lounge.It's located close by EVERYTHING,if it would of been warmer,we would of walked.Nothing even slightly bad to say about this place,I'll stay again,and recommend it to anyone.Also...it should be at least a 3 star hotel...the pool was clean,and there is wi-fi in your room...
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Short walk from hotel
Lots of fast food within walking,as well as nicer resteraunts.The Subway restaraunt is open 24 hrs as well.Pretty much something for any taste!