This motel is central to most venues and events, is well kept and the staff was friendly and... See full review
Joe W 3
Jun 15, 2014
Have stayed here in the past and it was just adequate. Since then, The rooms have been re-carpeted,... See full review
Sep 21, 2013
* Located on Route 20-just off I-84 and I-90
* Super 8 is on Cedar Lake
* Only 300 yards from Old Sturbridge Village/Museum
* Walking distance from local shops and restaurants
* Complimentary SuperSTART Breakfast
* Free Local phone calls
* Many rooms have a lake front view
* Refrigerators in all rooms and Microwaves in some rooms
* All rooms: Hairdryer, In-room Coffee Maker and alarm clock radios, Iron with
* Pets allowed 30.00 dollars per pet per night.
* Super 8 Travel Mug program honored
* All Rooms have FREE High Speed Internet Access
* Kids under 17 stay FREE with adult family member
* Special Package Rates available - contact Super 8 Sturbridge
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Super 8 Sturbridge also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
This hotel is in a great location for Old Sturbridge Village and Piccadilly Pub is right next to it. Also, it is right of I 84 - very easy to access.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Short walk from hotel
Piccadilly's Pub is right next to this hotel - can get almost anything here.
Review of Super 8 Sturbridge
San Antonio, TX
Nov 11, 2009
Not bad for the price
I've stayed at nicer Super 8s in years past, however, this hotel had the basics (to include clean sheets). All I needed was a safe place to sleep that wasn't dirty or too creepy and didn't cost a lot. I appreciated the fridge for dt. cokes. When
I called the office because the ice machine was out of service, they gave me ice cubes from their freezer (thanks). Breakfast was OK if you don't care about protein. The lake behind the hotel should have been nice except there was junk and debris that had been dumped on the banks (it made me not want to look at it). Overall, I was happy that the room and bathroom were so clean and the people were very nice.