- M.J. O'Connor's Irish Pub
- One of the best looking Irish bars in the city - M.J. O'Connor's eclectic Irish food, spirits, warm
friendly atmosphere and beautiful hand crafted woodwork & murals makes this authentic upscale Irish pub one of Boston's best. A solid beer selection is complemented by a fully stocked bar. Its central location makes M.J. O'Connor's a popular place for an after-work
drink. Located in adjoining 20 Park Plaza.
- Smith & Wollensky
- Smith & Wollensky Boston is located across the street from The Boston Park Plaza Hotel in the historic Park Plaza Castle. Smith & Wollensky Boston features prime steaks, an extensive wine selection, stunning dcor and exceptional service for which each Smith & Wollensky is famous for. Smith & Wollensky Boston serves the traditional Smith & Wollensky menu, including dry-aged steaks and desserts prepared in-house by award
winning pastry chefs.
- Au Bon Pain
- From its roots in Boston, Au Bon Pain has grown to become a cornerstone of the urban scene.
Not just a coffee shop, but a bakery and lunch place too. Every selection can be personalized
to accommodate all tastes and preferences. Located in adjoining 20 Park Plaza.
- In-Room Dining
- Available seven days a week 6 AM - 2 PM and 3 PM to 11 PM
- Off the Common
- The hotels lobby restaurant is the perfect place to try a seasonal menu of high-quality, local-inspired cuisine while sipping on a carefully selected fine wine or specialty cocktail. The seasonal menu offers high quality, locally-inspired cuisine that is an alternative to standard hotel food, while remaining comfortable. Utilizing the service of "Trace and Trust", we are able to share with guests the location and the origin story of where the seafood they're eating is caught.
- STRIP by Strega
- STRIP by Strega is a neighborhood destination that caters to guests seeking a premier location for a business meeting and those winding down after the workday, while simultaneously serving as Bostons epicenter for exceptional, inspiring dishes, creative cocktails and upscale nightlife. The kitchen is led by talented culinarian and James Beard Presenting Chef Farouk Bazoune, STRIP by Strega offers modern, Italian steakhouse fare consisting of fresh seafood, homemade pastas, reinterpreted sides and specialty steaks and chops.