Bed was extremely comfortable but I couldn't get past the odd bathroom design. There was no exhaust fan and the water pressure in the shower was miserable. There definitely should have been a mini fridge in the room as well, we brought left overs
up and then had to throw it all out.
We loved the Sheraton as a base to tour the city, as it's near the museums, but also downtown. The hotel has all the amenities - the bar had a good dinner menu, the pool and fitness center were incredible, and the lobby connected to the shops
around the Prudential Center.
* Great walking distance to the Ballpark (about 10-12 minutes).
* Staff on-site is very courteous and friendly
* Connected to a shopping mall
* Very comfortable beds
* Great view from our rooms
* HUGE lobby
* Small bathrooms
water pressure in the showers (we experienced the same shower pressure between 4 rooms on 2 different floors)
* Staff over the phone were very rude in discussing anything about our reservations. (We were basically told we shouldn't have booked our reservations through a 3rd party).
* Try to get a room that is NOT located near the elevator, if you do, you will hear it all night.
* $49 parking EACH night you are there.
* Wifi is $9.99 in your room or free in the lobby (Understand that before you connect).
* Continental breakfast is not included in your room price and is an additional $16-25 per person. (There is a Starbucks directly across from the Continental breakfast, go there and get a cheaper meal, we did)
I travel to Boston twice a year from South Africa to visit my son, who has been living in Boston for the past 15 years. I have stayed at many hotels and find the Sheraton to be the ideal hotel for me. It is perfectly situated, has an excellent
gym/pool, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are courteous.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Short walk from hotel
Legal Seafoods is a must for any visitor. The clam chowder is perfect for a cold winter's day and the tuna steak, with a great selection of side orders is perfect for any weather.
I stayed at the Sheraton in December 2013. Ideal location with access to the indoor mall and all other important sites. It was raining during my stay and I was able to do all my shopping without wearing a coat or umbrella. On my last day, my
flight back home was in the late afternoon. The reservation desk extended my checkout so that I could keep my belongings in my room. Will definitely stay at the Sheraton the next time I visit Boston!
I made reservation with around $150 a night. I was surprised to be able to live in a room on top level of the hotel. The city view is so beautiful! The room is very clean and nice. I love the stay in Sheraton!