Garden Inn Shepherdsville/Louisville is15 miles from Churchill Downs, and less than 20 miles from the University of Louisville. Guests can start each day with a free breakfast. Stay connected with wireless and hard-wired internet.
Garden Inn Shepherdsville/Louisville is just off I-65 between Louisville and Elizabethtown. Historic Bardstown and the Jim Beam distillery are nearby. Head to Louisville, home of the famous Kentucky Derby, to visit Churchill Downs, the Muhammad Ali Center and Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory.
Garden Inn Shepherdsville/Louisville offers free breakfast 6am to 9am daily. For additional dining in the area, try Bootleg BBQ, the 24-hour Denny's Restaurant, Rio Steakhouse or Shoney's.
All 60 guest rooms are well-equipped and feature standard amenities of free high-speed internet access, hair dryer, coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, free local calls, alarm clock radio, cable TV, and individually controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Free breakfast
- Free high-speed Internet Access (both wired and wireless)
- Easily reach area attractions from the hotel, including Louisville, Bardstown and Fort Knox
- Pet-friendly (fees apply)
- Churchill Downs (15.2 mi/24.4 km)
- Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest (7.6 mi/12.3 km)
- Jim Beam, Clermont (15.3 mi/24.6 km)
- Downtown Louisville (17 mi/27.4 km)
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory (18.8 mi/30.2 km)
- Muhammad Ali Center (20.7 mi/33.4 km)
- Frazier International History Museum (20.9 mi/33.6 km)
- American Printing House for the Blind (21.8 mi/35.2 km)
- Bardstown (30.5 mi/49.1 km)
- Fort Knox (32.5 mi/52.2 km)
- Business center
- Free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Free fax services
- Louisville International Airport (13.2 mi/21.2 km)