- Twilight Dinner
- Enjoy the Twilight Dinner in your own private cabana under the soft glow of hanging lanterns. Located adjacent to K on the Adult Pool deck, the Twilight Dinner is available for up to six people. As a Twilight Dinner guest, you will be served a personalized four course meal along with a choice of selected wines, as you enjoy the brilliant colors of the sky at dusk. This is the perfect way to create a lasting memory of any celebration.
- Ko Restaurant
- Hours Of Operation: Open for lunch and dinner. Hours vary depending on season.
Dress Code: Casual resort attire is requested.
Ko offers cuisine reflective of the many cultures of Hawaii's sugarcane plantation era. The menu is inspired by the rich history and culinary traditions of Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese cultures. Ko, meaning "sugarcane" in Hawaiian, features Ahi "On the Rock," shichimi spiced with orange ginger miso sauce, Lobster Tempura with spicy-sesame, pineapple sweet chili garlic and grapefruit soy sauce, Maui Cattle Company "Paniolo" Rib-Eye Steak, and Coconut-Curry Lamb Chops marinated and grilled with mango-mint salsa. Each dish celebrates the cultures of the plantation workers with an emphasis on sustainability.
- Hoku Lani Dinner
- The Hoku Lani Dinner experience is designed especially for those who are seeking a more intimate and elegant evening, whether you are celebrating an anniversary, engagement, birthday or just want to share an enchanting evening with someone special, this dinner is the perfect way to create a romantic memory to last a lifetime.
Hoku Lani, "Dining Under the Stars," is served oceanfront at our Pacific Terrace, complete with tiki torches and your own private servers. This lavish four-course dinner offers a truly beautiful and romantic dining experience.
- Nick's Fishmarket-Maui
- Hours Of Operation: Open nightly 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Dress Code: Resort casual (collared shirt and dress shorts)
This is one of Maui's premier seafood restaurants offering the Islands' freshest fish, Live Keahole Maine Lobster, and Maui Cattle Company Steaks in a tropical ambiance. Special features include a 2,000 bottle wine cellar, outdoor seating and a private dining room to accommodate as many as fifty guests. Nick's was voted Best Special Occasion Restaurant for 2004 and 2005. Nick's has also earned the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world.
- Ama Bar and Grill & Bar
- Ama Bar & Grill offers a taste of Hawaiis modern canoe lifestyle, featuring everything from contemporary poke bowls to plate lunch specials in a relaxed, outdoor and social atmosphere. Enjoy expansive ocean views and dont miss the swim-up bar for refreshing cocktails and fruit smoothies. It's the perfect restaurant in Wailea to bring together family and friends, to eat, drink, relax and talk story. Hours Of Operation: Open daily from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Bar) Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Restaurant) Times may vary depending on season.
- In-Room Dining
- Hours Of Operation: Available 24 hours a day
Elegant, intimate dining on your own private lanai with picturesque garden and ocean views. Let us bring the dining room to you! Daily specialties with delicious breakfast, sandwiches, assorted salads and complete meals for gourmet lunches and romantic dinners. Refreshing tropical drink specialties, fine wines and champagnes are also available to you through In-Room Dining.
- Kea Lani Restaurant
- Hours Of Operation: Open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Dress Code: Casual resort attire
This open-air dining area offers a daily bountiful breakfast buffet and an exceptional a la carte menu service. The buffet contains fresh fruit including local seasonal favorites such as guava, mountain apples, rambutans and papayas as well as pastries and breads such as mango and banana nut bread that are freshly baked in the resort's pastry shop. The buffet also features an omelet station and rotating choices of hot and cold items including pancakes, waffles, link sausage, and smoked bacon as well as authentic Asian style breakfast foods including miso soup.
- Luana Lounge
- Hours Of Operation: Open daily from 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Dress Code: Resort casual
The open-air Luana Lounge offers spectacular views of the beautiful Maui sunset. You can enjoy a selection of pupus and a Kea Lani Cocktail or one of many specialty martinis served in a silver cocktail shaker and poured at your table. Enjoy live entertainment nightly from local musicians playing contemporary light jazz and music from the Islands.
- Caffe Ciao Deli
- Hours Of Operation: Open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Hours may vary depending on season.
Dress Code: Casual resort attire.
Caffe Ciao Deli is a trattoria with home made sandwiches, salads and produce. Enjoy fresh bread, scones, muffins and desserts from our bake shop with a selection of coffee drinks. Signature Kea Lani jams, jellies, condiments and a variety of other gifts are also available.
Enjoy a Custom Picnic Basket for your day at the beach or around the island. Choose from a large selection of gourmet food items, cheeses and wines from around the world. Or
Take a gourmet meal for your plane ride home through our "Food for Flight" program. Select your very own lunch, dinner, or snack, tailored just to your taste-it is the perfect end to a perfect vacation.