Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_States--HI/Waikoloa/Waikoloa_Beach_Marriott_Resort_and_Spa.h51822/
Best vacation EVER!
Maybe I am easy to please, but I thought this hotel was amazing. Called ahead to request a king...
See full review
- Aug 8, 2015
For us, the Marriott at Waikoloa Beach Resort was a great place stay. We had an ocean front room...
See full review
- Carroll H.
- Jul 29, 2015
On an island with relatively few beaches, the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Waikoloa charms with a location on lovely Anaehoomalu Bay, with a sand beach, safe swimming and ancient Hawaiian fishponds. Guests enjoy spacious and contemporary accommodations that include a private balcony and the notable Marriott Revive bed. On the property, an infinity swimming pool, full-service spa and fitness center complete bliss.
The 15-acre beachfront Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is less than an hour north of Kailua-Kona, in the exclusive South Kohala community of Waikoloa. The resort sits on beautiful Anaehoomalu Bay, with a sandy beach, safe swimming and ancient fishponds. Two excellent shopping centers are just next door.
Waikoloa Beach Marriott features Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge, popular for its breakfast buffet and American/Pacific Rim-style dinner service. The Marriott also offers the Sunset Luau experience. Next to the resort, try Merriman's Market Café; Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill; Sansei Seafood, Steak & Sushi Bar; or Romano's Macaroni Grill.
The six-story Waikoloa Beach Marriott features more than 530 guest rooms and one-bedroom suites with elegantly contemporary Polynesian and Asian décor, and views ranging from pool to garden/mountain and ocean. Each includes a private balcony, the Marriott Revive bed with designer duvet and extra fluffy pillows, high-speed Internet access (fees may apply), air conditioning, Kona coffee and tea service and flat-screen cable/satellite TV.
- Enjoy an oceanfront location on Anaehoomalu Bay, with one of the region's best beaches and swimming bays
- Visit two shopping centers just next door, with stores from local favorite Cinnamon Girl to Louis Vuitton
- Spend the day unwinding at Waikoloa Beach Marriott's full-service Mandara Spa
- Anaehoomalu Bay (fronting resort)
- Kings' Shops/Queens' MarketPlace (1 block)
- Hapuna Beach (8.2 mi/13.2 km)
- Lapakahi State Historical Park (21.2 mi/34.1 km)
- Kailua-Kona (25 mi/40.3 km)
- Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park (44.7 mi/72 km)
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (via Waimea) (103 mi/166 km)
- Kona International Airport (18.5 mi/29.8 km)
Guests at Waikoloa Beach Marriott unwind at the full-service Mandara Spa or at in the heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Kids have their own children's pool, while a fitness center and nearby golf courses complete the diversions. The hotel also hosts cultural activities to educate guests about local traditions.
PoliciesThe property charges a resort fee of $31.41 (or $30 plus tax). This is inclusive of the following:
- daily self-parking
- enhanced high-speed Internet access
- 60 minutes per day of international long distance calls
- local, inter-island, toll free connect and long distance calls to the US & Canada
- blink photography 30-minute photo session with 5x7 souvenir
- daily Hawaiian culture activity
- daily one hour ocean sports snorkel equipment rental
- daily 60 minutes ocean sports beach yoga
- arrival Shell Lei greeting
- 20% discount on regular Luau prices
- 15% discount daily on enterprise car rental (online or enterprise service desk)
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa also booked these hotels.
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa Rooms
- Garden Mountain View
- Enjoy tropical surroundings or view distant mountains from the balcony of the garden/mountain room, 1 king or 2 double.
- Pool View
- Overlook stunning pools amidst a serene tropical setting from the pool view room with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Ocean View
- Surround yourself with views of the pacific ocean and tropical landscapes, ocean view with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the pacific ocean and sunset, ocean front view room with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Outdoor pool
- Non Smoking
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
- Merriman's Market Caf
- Merriman's uses the freshest ingredients from local Big Island farmers to bring you the unique flavors of Hawaii in Italian and Mediterranean style cuisine served in an outdoor cafe. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Contemporary sushi and new wave Asian inspired dishes served in a lively setting is what makes Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar a critic's favorite. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Queens' Marketplace.
- Starbucks Coffee
- Serving breakfast, coffee and light meals. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Room Service
- Serving an extensive breakfast and dinner menu, from 6am - 11am and 6pm to 10pm.
- Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge
- Providing panoramic ocean views and outdoor seating on our newly expanded lanai, our signature restaurant offers Pacific-Asian cuisine. Featuring an elaborate daily breakfast buffet & ala care menu. Salads, sandwiches and tropical drinks available for lunch served in our seated dining area or poolside. Dinner features fresh Big Island produce and local seafood. The lounge also offers cocktails and a light bistro/pupu (appetizers) menu for late-night dining.
- Kona Coffee Shoppe
- Offering convenient light breakfast to-go including homemade pastries, muffins, breads and fresh fruit. Plus local Kona coffee blends and other "eye-opener" beverages.
- Sunset Luau
- Gather as the sun sets over 'Anaeho'omalu Bay for some classic Polynesian entertainment including music, traditional dances of the South Pacific and a delectable selection of Hawaiian food.
- Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill
- Roy's features the finest Hawaiian seafood, with a focus on delicacies from the oceans surrounding Hawaii. You will discover a fusion of the world's finest flavors, deliciously wrapped in the Hawaiian state of mind. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Meeting Info
- Several meeting and conference facilities to choose from including Ali'i Ballroom, Paniolo Ballroom, Paniolo Ocean Terrace, Coconut Grove, Lehua Ballroom, Kamehameha Boardroom, and the Volcano Grounds.
- 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
- Hotel staff:
RESORT ACITIVITY CHARGES
It was a surprise charge upon checking in,when the front desk staff handed me a card that states that there is a 25.00 dollar charge per day for internet access,wether i use it or not.I felt like backing out of my reservation but i thought where will i stay? I paid it anyway,but what a surprise!!Is there anyway around this charge?Are there options?
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Sightseeing tip: Not Applicable
Know the area so well,then travel to the place of interest vs paying a tour guide for hundreds of dollar