Kona Islander Inn Hotelhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_States--HI/Kona_(Big_Island_of_Hawaii)/Kona_Islander_Inn_Hotel.h342909/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Budget-friendly Kailua inn offers kitchenettes and a central locationBudget-conscience visitors looking for rustic Island charm will appreciate the plantation-style Kona Islander Inn Hotel. The hotel is located in the heart of Kailua town, nestled among so much ginger, banana and other tropical foliage that it feels more like a secret oasis. Rooms include kitchenettes and private balconies with views of the central swimming pool, gardens or ocean. The waterfront and a petite sandy nook are just across the road. Kailua's plentiful shopping, dining and sites are all within a few minutes' walk.
- Stretch the dollar at one of the area's most affordable hotels, with in-room kitchenettes for additional savings on meals
- Enjoy a location in the heart of charming Kailua town, a few steps from restaurants, shopping, bars and historic sites
- Mellow Island atmosphere and lush tropical-foliage landscaping
LocationKona Islander Inn Hotel spreads out across tropical landscaping in the heart of Kailua-Kona, across the street from the ocean and a sandy nook.
RoomsKona Islander Inn is a 3-story, plantation-style hotel with refreshingly simple, Island-décor studios. Each features a kitchenette, private balcony, air conditioning, free unlimited island-wide calls and TV. Many of the rooms face an inner courtyard swimming pool. Higher-floor east-facing rooms have views of the ocean. Laundry facilities are also on-site.
FeaturesGuests can relax in the sunshine at the pool or head to the waterfront nearby. Kona islander Inn Hotel is next door to Kailua's lively farmers market, held Wednesday through Sunday-a great way to shop for budget-priced in-room-kitchenette meals. Plentiful restaurants and cafés also line Alii Drive throughout the town area.
- Kona International Airport (9.3 mi/14.9 km)
- Hulihee Palace (0.3 mi/450 m)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km)
- Kahaluu Beach Park ("Snorkel Beach") (4.9 mi/8 km)
- Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park (19.5 mi/31.3 km)
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (via Captain Cook) (92.9 mi/150 km)
Policies and feesPlease come to our office at the Kona Islander Inn- 75-5776 Kuakini Hwy. Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740. Please call 1-800-622-5348 or locally 1-808-329-3333. If you arrive after 8 p.m. when our offices are closed- our security guard, located in the lobby of the Kona Islander Inn, will have an envelope with your keys. Please provide your ID and or reservation information. Use the security desk phone to call for assistance if the guard is not in the lobby.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Kona Islander Inn Hotel Rooms
- Standard queen
- Pool, hot tub, BBQ, A/C, white sandy beach, kitchenettes, Internet, on Alii Drive in the village- walk to everything. Fall asleep to the beautiful sounds of the ocean in the standard queen rooms at Kona Islander Inn Hotel.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Area description
- Enjoy the sounds and freshness of tropical breezes in the evenings as you sip a cool tropical drink. Reminisce about the days frolicking at the beach and develop an appreciation of the relaxation that comes from being in Hawaii.
Terms and conditions
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.