- The 'Olelo Room
- 'Olelo is the Hawaiian word for "word," making the 'Olelo Room a place where the conversation among Aulani guests is often about how to become more "conversive" in Hawaiian-or have fun trying. Borrowing its design cues from the "streamline moderne" aesthetic of the 1940's-a style that is still readily seen in roadside diners throughout the islands-the 'Olelo Room is a pub-like, convivial place where refreshing cocktails and Hawaiian words form an intoxicating brew.
Experience this fun and interactive lounge while you enjoy refreshing beverages with a Hawaiian Spirit. Tropical cocktails, mojitos, margaritas, classic cocktails reinvented, fruit-infused sangria, and flights of Hawaiian beer or new world wines. Be sure to ask about the 'IKE MUA - our discovery drink of the day! Offering a Continental Breakfast, and cocktail service daily. An Hawaiian-inspired food menu is also available.
- A juxtaposition of old and new, various hale make up the beachside bar and restaurant at Aulani. The dining rooms are outfitted with minimalist tables and chairs, and the restaurant's chic entryway mimics the design of an ancient, elemental fish trap still employed by local fishermen. The restaurant's design focal point is a fountain created from an old, rough-hewn concrete fish cleaning tank with a weathered brass pipe that once pumped seawater, set off by a sleek reflecting pool.
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Offering traditional and Hawaiian-inspired breakfast specialties including omelets, waffles, pancakes, grains and freshly-made bakery items. Lunch includes hot and cold sandwiches, soup, salads, and pasta. Dinner features seasonal and sustainable seafood, steak, duck, pasta, and vegetarian selections. All desserts are house made daily!
- One Paddle, Two Paddle
- Quick service restaurant located to the left of the entrance to 'AMA'AMA: Contemporary Island Cooking. Open daily serving freshly-made sandwiches and wraps, house made desserts, and a keiki (children's) menu is also available. This location also features a refillable mug station.
- Makahiki: The Bounty of the Islands
- The story of the Makahiki Festival comes to life inside the buffet restaurant in a series of elegantly composed, jewel-toned murals, which depict scenes of feasting, games and celebration. The oceans swell with abundance, nurturing rains pour forth, and bountiful harvests are shared.
Join favorite Disney friends for a "Breakfast with Character." Family-friendly favorites include sliced island fruits, house-baked pastries, carving station, traditional Asian offerings, and daily specialties. Our casual dinner buffet offers fresh local products and chef-inspired dishes with world flavors-line-caught sustainable seafood, fresh salads with local greens, rotating carving station, Asian inspired entrees, and delectable house-made desserts.
- Off The Hook
- The beachside lounge at Aulani resembles a Hawaiian fisherman's seaside shack. It is decorated with a rich variety of makau, or fishhooks, along with other essential fishing implements employed through the ages. Cowry shell lures that are so prized they're passed on to heirs shark tooth knives, with their gleaming white jagged-edged "blades" and specially carved fish-shaped ku'ulo stones, which range up to a foot in length and are used to draw fish to them as soon as they're placed underwater. There's even a colorful school of fish populating the ceiling above the bar.
Open daily serving vacation favoritesMai Tai, Pia Colada, Blue Hawai`i, and Long Island Iced Tea as well as signature cocktails, margaritas, sangria, sparkling cocktails, wine, and Hawaiian beers. Be sure to ask about the 'IKE MUA - our discovery drink of the day! An Hawaiian-inspired food menu is also available.
- The Lava Shack
- Located across from Rainbow Reef snorkel lagoon. Following in the Hawaiian tradition of the plated lunch, choose from complete meals featuring entrees like Cold Fried Chicken, Cured Meats and Cheese, and Chilled Miso-glazed Salmon, as well as grab and go snacks. Open daily. This location also features a refillable mug station.
- Private Dining
- Private Dining will be available from 6am-midnight when the resort opens, and will be expanded to a 24 hour operation when Phase 3 opens. Serving Hawaiian-inspired specialties for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night.
- Papalua Shave Ice
- Located on the pool deck.
- Yogurt Bar
- Open daily serving tart yogurt with fresh fruit and dry toppings.