- The Terrace
- The Terrace restaurant offers the ideal, tropical setting to start your day. Sip coffee and indulge in a myriad of breakfast choices from a bagel and fresh fruit to delectable macadamia nut pancakes while taking in sweeping resort and ocean views. Taste the local flavour each morning with a different, complimentary smoothie sample. Plantation-inspired design with green and gold and textured fabrics reinforce the connection with the landscape. Slow-moving fans and wood screens illustrate the relaxed pace of island life, a sense of place that is peaceful and verdant. Breakfast is served daily from 6:30am to 11am.
- The Banyan Tree
- Embark on a culinary journey while taking in spectacular sunset views from this open air, ocean view restaurant and lounge. The Banyan Tree features farm-to-fork concepts highlighting locally sourced ingredients, including those from the hotels abundant organic garden. Hawaii's freshest fish, meat and produce are prepared with simplicity for the perfect flavor balance. Innovative garden-to-glass cocktails are infused with fruits and herbs and served alongside Hawaiian-inspired share plates to create a culinary adventure that is as inspiring as it is memorable.
- Kai Sushi
- Kai Sushi fuses the island's freshest and finest grade sushi and sashimi with authentic ingredients, and sophisticated presentation. Immersed in an eclectic ambiance, guests can interact with award-winning Chef Tadashi Yoshino and savor his one-of-a-kind Japanese-inspired culinary delicacies while sipping the finest sake' wines. The restaurant's design is inspired by the story of the native Hawaiians' arrival across the sea, with hand-carved ceiling beams that recall the shapes of the outrigger canoes. The glowing back of the sushi bar and carved wood columns are inspired by traditional Hawaiian art forms in print. The warm tones of wood, woven grasses, honed plaster and gold-hued stone set a natural tableau for the bright colors of the fresh sushi delicacies. Kai Sushi is open for dinner Thursday through Monday and features more than 20 varieties of the most popular types of sushi and sashimi and innovative Japanese cuisine.
- The Alaloa Lounge
- Named "Best Lobby Lounge" on the island by the readers of Maui No Ka 'Oi, The Alaloa Lounge offers an extensive menu of specialty cocktails, domestic and imported beers, premium spirits and signature appetizers and desserts. The Alaloa Lounge offers a casual lunch and appetizer menu.
With its breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, The Alaloa Lounge is the place to view the Maui sunset, enjoy an informal lunch or, from December to April, enjoy whale-watching. A spacious lanai offers outdoor seating or guests may choose to sit inside to enjoy the entertainment in the evenings.
- Aina Gourmet Cafe
- Guests can enjoy specialty breakfast and lunch items from a menu focused on homegrown products. The market is conveniently located within the hotel on the lobby level, and offers grab-and-go coffee, homemade pastries, cereals, salads, sandwiches, soups and more. Additionally, fresh juices and smoothies are blended to order using fresh, local ingredients.
Aina Gourmet is open daily from 5:30am to 2:30pm.
- The Pool Bar & Cafe
- The Pool Bar & Caf offers tropical drinks, smoothies, appetizers, sandwiches and salads at the bar or served to the guest's chaise lounge. Twice daily, the pool servers present complimentary fresh Maui pineapple to guests. If you are lounging in the pool, don't worry about being left out; the servers will enter the water fully dressed to serve you. Lunch is served daily from 11am to 5pm with cocktails from 10am to 8pm. Casual light fare dinner is available Sunday and Monday nights only from 5pm to 8pm.
- The Beach House Restaurant
- Sip on tropical delights while enjoying the waves, surfers and sometimes, the whales. More than 40 fully-grown coconut palms form a natural canopy over this beachfront restaurant where guests delight in a selection of tropical cocktails and fresh, light fare for lunch.