- Lei Lei's Bar and Grill
- Mouthwatering dishes and a laid back atmosphere make Lei Lei's a famous local haunt on O'ahu's Fabled North Shore. Talk Story with entertaining manager and host Ian. The excellent dishes and service is what brings regulars from the surf and movie industry here
Dinner features a menu brimming over with entrees of fresh, succulent seafood, savory beef, chicken and pork prepared to perfection. Signature dishes include slow-roasted prime rib, ginger soy Ahi and our warm bacon dressing spinach salad. Compliment the meal with a selection from our extensive wine list.
Lei Lei's is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served weekdays starting at 7:00 a.m. and on weekends starting at 6:30 a.m. Lunch is served from 11:00 a.m. Dinner seating begins at 5:00 p.m. with the last seating at 10:00 p.m. Live soloist music is played every Thursday and Sunday nights from 6:00 p.m.
- A fresh twist on locally sourced dining. Pa'akai - or "sea salt" in the Hawaiian language, reflecting Hawaii's numerous seaside salt beds - features sea-to-table cuisine. Pa'akai's menu highlights the best in fresh local fish, farm-raised lobster, Kauai prawns, sea asparagus, seaweed and sea salt produced in Hawaii.
- North Shore Kula Grille
- The ancient Hawaiians divided their land into three sections: Mauka, kula and makai - or mountains, midland and the sea - known as ahupua 'a. It is the kula lands, primarily used for agriculture, that now serve as the inspiration for the North Shore Kula Grille. A place where farm-to-table thinking is behind every ingredient on our menu.
- Lobby Lounge
- At the Lobby Lounge, you will find friendly service, exotic cocktails and a diverse menu to satisfy all of your cravings. Enjoy freshly brewed Coffees, Latts, Cappuccinos, Espresso Drinks, Smoothies, Beer, Wine, and Handcrafted Cocktails like the Pupukea Lychee and the Skinny Lilikoi Chi Chi. Signature dishes include Citrus Ponzu Calamari and Grilled Kahuku Honey & Mango Glazed Chicken.
- Enjoy contemporary island cuisine with the sand between your toes. The only restaurant on O'ahu located literally on the beach, Ola is an experience for all the senses. The concept, cuisine and atmosphere of the open-aired restaurant that literally sits on the beach is summed up in its name, "Ola" which means "life, living, healthy and alive." Chef Fred DeAngelo delights guests with his innovative cuisine.
- Surfer, The Bar
- Forget dark wood paneling and marble bar-tops, Surfer has its own very original look and feel. And although the bartender can fastidiously make your favorite cocktail, the drink of choice here is a 16-ounce pint of ice-cold beer, many of them local small-batch brews. Sure the food is fresh, flavorful, sometimes spicy Hawaiian comfort food, prepared by white-hat chefs in the acclaimed resort kitchen. But food, beverage and dcor are not the real reasons why the audience - locals, guests of the hotel and word travelers - gather here.
- The Point
- Enjoy tropical drinks surfside at the outdoor The Point. Stop by for a refreshing break and one of the island's best Mai Tai's. Relax to the sounds of the surf while you discover why Turtle Bay Resort has received awards for "Hotel with the Best View." Every night of the week you will find something special happening here. You may find a Drum Circle, a keiki hula halau, live Hawaiian Style music, Fish Fries, or Fire Knife Dancers and every day at sunset you have a chance to order The Point signature drink, the "Green Flash".