Inn at Pelican Bayhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_States--FL/Naples/Inn_at_Pelican_Bay.h18299/
Fantastic, Welcoming Resort
Inn at Pelican Bay is beyond wonderful. This place deserve 6 stars! We would not consider staying...
See full review
- Jul 22, 2015
My stay at the hotel I felt comfortable although it would be good that the hotel established...
See full review
- Yuset G.
- May 27, 2015
RoomsTriple-sheeted Sweet Dreams bedding, French milled soaps and waffle weave robes all combine to provide the comfort discerning guests require. Each of the Inn at Pelican Bay's 100 rooms offers a 32-inch TV, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, microwave and mini-fridge for added convenience. Business travelers appreciate the desk with smart plug technology. At the Inn at Pelican Bay, the accommodations have views of the city or the lake.
Afternoon cookies, coffee and tea are served in the lounge, and for those who prefer to relax over a cocktail, the lobby lounge with full liquor bar is open until 11pm nightly. On-site beach bike rentals give guests a chance to explore private Vanderbilt bike trails. The Mercato, Naples newest shopping and dining district is located across from the INN at Pelican Bay allowing guests to enjoy some of the Naples best restaurants, pubs and shopping.
- Heated, freeform lakeside pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center with Life Fitness Equipment
- Breakfast (at cost)
- Naples Trolley Tour stops at the front door
- Mercato Shopping District (0.4 mi/0.6 km)
- Vanderbilt Beach (1.2 mi/1.9 km)
- Old Corkscrew Golf Club (7.2 mi/11.5 km)
- Raptor Bay Golf Club (10.6 mi/17 km)
- Indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet space accommodates groups up to 350 people
- On-site audio/visual equipment with 52-inch TV available
- 24-hour business center with computers, copy, print and fax services
- Southwest Florida International Airport (25 mi/40 km)
- The property charges a $12 USD plus tax per room nightly resort fee payable upon check-out. This fee includes parking, breakfast, daily beach transportation with towels, Wi-Fi access, 24-hour fitness and business centers, local or national newspapers, in-room safe deposit box, local and 1-800 calls, afternoon cookies and coffee and tea service. Starting 01 Jan 2015, resort fee will be $14 USD.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Inn at Pelican Bay also booked these hotels.
Inn at Pelican Bay Rooms
- City View Guest Room
- Spacious guest room with one king bed and a pullout sleeper sofa, or two double beds. Room amenities include coffee maker, microwave, small refridgerator, iron and ironing board, hairdryer,plush terry cloth robes.
- Lake View Room
- Spacious guest room offering a view of the lake with one king bed and a pullout sleeper sofa, or two double beds. Room amenities include coffee maker, microwave, small refridgerator, iron and ironing board, hairdryer,plush terry cloth robes.
- Fitness Center
- Business center
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
- Meeting Info
- Our Executive Boardroom provides a productive atmosphere for meetings of up to 20 people. The Boardroom is equipped with wireless and DSL high-speed Internet access and other audio-visual equipment. Business services such as faxing, photocopying and shipping are all available at the Front Desk. Catering is available to meet all your requirements: beverage table, light working lunches, hot dinners or break-time snacks can all be arranged for group meetings.
- Enjoy our full service bar overlooking the pool area and lake.
- 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Inn at Pelican Bay
- Hotel staff:
Romantic Vacation Getaway
It was a great experience. It was close to a lot of places and the shuttle to the beach was great. Room needs to be updated and the breakfast menu could change up a little.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Money-saving tip: In Hotel
The shuttle saves you money on parking.