Super nice ocean view rooms with kitcnettes. Great nightly happy hours. Good light breakfast. Staff...
See full review
- Roamer of the US
- May 20, 2014
Daytona Beach Getaway
If you are looking for a hotel efficiency and are accustomed to the Marriot Residence Inn, look...
See full review
- James C.
- Aug 4, 2015
Relax in tropical style in Bahama House on Daytona Beach, directly facing the sparkling waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Commissioned tropical landscape paintings by Sandy Lloyd adorn the walls of the hotel, enhancing the tropical feel. The spacious lobby invites guests into comfort and encourages relaxation in the surrounding lazy chairs and lounge chairs. There is also a large plasma television to further the relaxation. The LPGA International Golf ClubChampions Course is nearby and there are several art galleries to infuse any stay with a bit of culture.
With brightly colored bedspreads and exotic plants, the tropical style of the hotel continues throughout the rooms. These accommodations offer the choice of an ocean view room (without kitchen), ocean view room (with kitchen) and an ocean view king. Alternatively, some rooms overlook the hotel pool area. Rooms with kitchens have a full oven, microwave, refrigerator complete with icemaker, and plenty of kitchen utensils for in-room dining. All rooms have a private balcony with tables and chairs to enjoy the views. King bedrooms have a private bathtub with Jacuzzi jets for relaxation. Laundry services are available. High-speed Internet access is also available in the rooms and is compliments of the Bahama House.
- Continuously ranked the number one hotel in Daytona Beach by guests
- Fitness room, sauna and hot tubs located within the hotel
- Daily continental breakfast, newspaper, and daily cocktail reception compliments of the hotel
- Daytona Cubs Baseball (1.7 mi/2.7 km)
- The Bank and Blues Club (2.0 mi/3.2 km)
- The Cinematique (2.1 mi/3.5 km)
- Southeast Museum of Photography (4.6 mi/7.3 km)
- Museum of Arts and Sciences (5.0 mi/8.1 km)
- James Harper Fine Gallery (8.6 mi/13.9 km)
- The Ormond Beach Farmers’ Market, Rockefeller Gardens (9.4 mi/15.1 km)
- LPGA International Golf ClubChampions Course (13.5 mi/21.8 km)
- LPGA International Golf ClubLegends Course (13.5 mi/21.8 km)
The hotel caters to adults and families. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in (unless traveling with a family or other adults).
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Bahama House also booked these hotels.
Bahama House Rooms
- 2 queen bed ocean view room
- Overlooking the ocean, this 402-square-foot room opens to a balcony. Get a good nights sleep with signature bedding, cotton linens, and blackout drapes/curtains. The bathroom includes a shower/tub combination. Guests also enjoy free WiFi and premium TV channels.
- 2 queen bed ocean view efficiency
- This spacious room opens to a balcony with views of Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Unit includes free WiFi. The full kitchen includes a 2 burner stove, refrigerator with ice-maker, microwave, coffee/tea maker, cookware and place settings for four.
- 2 queen bed ocean-front efficiency
- This spacious room opens to a balcony with direct, spectacular views of Daytona Beach, the Atlantic Ocean and pool area. The full kitchen includes a 2 burner stove, refrigerator with ice-maker, microwave, coffee/tea maker, cookware and place settings for four.
- Free parking
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
Nearby points of interest
- Daytona International Speedway: 4.5 mi
- 3:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Bahama House
- Hotel staff:
i love to stay at the bahama house,
i sat out on the deck just enjoyed the view,i just went over to relax,on sunday before i checked in i knew i should cancel and come home,i started sneezing,head ache,running fever,chilling,sweating,took some cold pills,i carry,next morning,bad sore throat,diarr.i checked out about 10:30,drove homewhen i got home i could smeel oder,i looked,my fridge had quit working,i went to bed.when i go to daytona beach,i always stay at the bahama house,have been for years,i love that place.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short drive from hotel
go to sappors for japnese lunch,go to aunt catfishs for dinner,the mall for shopping.