The staff was great and informative. I loved all the antique furniture. The food was great, never...
See full review
- debra l.
- Sep 19, 2015
A wonderful Hotel
The hotel is absolutely beautiful. We stayed in the original part of the hotel so the room was...
See full review
- Aug 30, 2015
DiningThree restaurants are in-house. Q's is noted as one of Boulder's finest, and has been awarded a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and a 3-star rating in the Mobil Travel Guide. Q's creates cuisine with local and organic ingredients. The chef at Q's also developed the menu at the Corner Bar. Visit the basement to hang at the Catacombs Bar, which is popular with locals and hosts live DJs and karaoke.
RoomsThe Hotel Boulderado's guest rooms are an eclectic mix-up of Victorian furnishings, red carpeting and brightly-patterned wallpaper. Leafy plants and antique light fixtures add more charm. Room options include the Boulderado king room, deluxe room, traditional queen, classic king, one bedroom suite and presidential suite. All rooms feature wireless Internet access, two phone lines per room with guest voice messaging, air conditioning, video account review and express check-out, cable TV, iron/ironing board, hair dryer and coffee maker with coffee and tea.
- Victorian gem in the heart of downtown Boulder
- National Register Landmark luxury hotel
- Award-winning Q's restaurant on site
- Catacombs Bar on site
- 24-hour business center
- Pearl Street Mall (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Boulder Public Library (0.3 mi/0.5 km)
- Boulder Walking Tours (0.5 mi/0.8 km)
- Flexible meeting rooms and space accommodate up to 200 people
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Catering and audio/visual rental available
- 24-hour business center
- Denver International Airport (43 mi/69.2 km)
PoliciesUnlimited access valet parking is $10 per night. No pets or smoking allowed. Minimum check-in age is 18. Guests must present valid ID.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Hotel Boulderado also booked these hotels.
Hotel Boulderado Rooms
- Elegant One Bedroom Suite
- Room offers 01 King or 2 Queen beds along with Complimentary high speed Wireless internet access, two line data-port phones, complimentary local calls, toll free and calling card access, Guest room voice messaging, Air Conditioner, Desk, Cable TV and premium pay-per-view movies, Iron and Ironing board, hair dyers and coffee makers.
- Deluxe 2 Queen
- Room offers 02 Queen beds along with Complimentary high speed Wireless internet access, two line data-port phones, complimentary local calls, toll free and calling card access, Guest room voice messaging, Air Conditioner, Desk, Cable TV and premium pay-per-view movies, Iron and Ironing board, hair dyers and coffee makers.
- Traditional Queen
- Room offers 01 Queen bed along with Complimentary high speed Wireless internet access, two line data-port phones, complimentary local calls, toll free and calling card access, Guest room voice messaging, Air Conditioner, Desk, Cable TV and premium pay-per-view movies, Iron and Ironing board, hair dyers and coffee makers.
- Boulderado King
- Room offers 01 King bed along with Complimentary high speed Wireless internet access, two line data-port phones, complimentary local calls, toll free and calling card access, Guest room voice messaging, Air Conditioner, Desk, Cable TV and premium pay-per-view movies, Iron and Ironing board, hair dyers and coffee makers.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
Nearby points of interest
- University of Colorado at Boulder: 1.1 mi
- Coors Events Center: 1.4 mi
- Folsom Field: 1,088.1 mi
- Q's Restaurant
- Located here in the Hotel Boulderado, Q's is regarded as one of Colorado's finest restaurants, where no detail is overlooked. A seasonal menu of contemporary American cuisine features local and organic ingredients. Independently owned and operated by Chef John Platt, Q's offers creative dining options, from the chef's choice five-course tasting dinner, to the $35 three-course price fixed dinner, to the monthly regional dinner series. Q's also serves weekend brunch from 7am-2pm. And you can't beat Q's Happy Hour: Mon-Sat 5-7pm, featuring a full-size appetizer with a bottomless glass of wine or beer or a you-call-it Martini for only $12. Recognized with the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, Q's wine list features an array of American and international selections. Private rooms are also available for meetings and celebrations.
- Corner Bar
- The Corner Bar, located on the corner of Spruce and 13th streets, here in the historic Hotel Boulderado, is the ideal location for a quick lunch, a lively Happy Hour, a great late-night meal or a perfectly poured Martini. The menu, by acclaimed Chef John Platt, offers everything from small starters and fabulous entrees to large plates to share with friends. Signature dishes such as the mango barbeque shrimp salad and salmon sandwich with red onion marmalade are sure to please. Enjoy selections from an award-winning wine list; great local beers on tap; all-day $2 Beer of the Day; and $3 well drinks and food items during Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4pm-6pm. Enjoy the patio for any occasion or relax with a cup of coffee and the paper on Sat-Sun noon-2pm with our magnificent brunch menu. Menu served daily Mon-Fri 11:30am-11:45pm, Sat-Sun noon-11:45pm.
- Catacombs is located downstairs here in the Hotel Boulderado. Enjoy a unique and intimate setting with live entertainment Wednesday - Saturday nights. Monday - Friday, 4:30-9pm, enjoy Boulder's best Happy Hour when most drinks are $1-$2. Nightly drink specials, pool tables, and arcade games. 21+ with valid ID required. Open Monday - Friday 4:30pm-1:30am, Saturday - Sunday 8pm-1:30am.
- Meeting Info
- The Hotel Boulderado's Conference and Banquet facilities provide over 8,000 square feet of space offering the technology of today in an atmosphere of Victorian elegance. The hotel can host meetings from 2-300 guests. The facilities may be arranged in a variety of settings to accommodate your needs. The Boulderado also knows that hosting a successful meeting or conference is not achieved simply by the meeting room alone. Our Corporate Sales Managers work with you from start to finish making sure that all your needs are met. Let us show you how our experienced meeting coordinators help make the planning so easy!
- 4:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Hotel Boulderado
- Hotel staff:
Beautiful but Historic
The lobby and hallways were beautiful and really show off how historic the property is. The location, right off Pearl Street was just what we were looking for. Luckily we didn't need to spend too much time in our room because it was VERY tiny (more so than we were expecting). We had to call both nights to get a few extra towels, but they were delivered quickly.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short walk from hotel
Make sure to check out The Kitchen restaurant.