I'm not sure where to begin. Other than its location there isn't anything nice I have to say about... See full review
Mar 10, 2014
We couldn't wait to get out of the place. The blinds over the beds didn't close all the way, you... See full review
Apr 26, 2010
Front desk hours of operation are 9 AM 8 PM. The Heavenly Inn accommodations include beautifully designed suites with microwave and refrigerator with some suites featuring spas and gas fireplaces. All rooms are newly renovated to insure the most comfortable Lake Tahoe lodging available. Our inn offers something for everyone. Just a few short blocks from South Lake Tahoes Lakeside Marina and Beach beautiful Lake Tahoe the Stateline casinos the Heavenly Ski Gondola and the Heavenly Village Shopping Center.
Reno, Carson City, South Lake Tahoe, Tahoma, Gardnerville, Markleeville, Topaz, Stateline
Reno-Tahoe International, (RNO), 57.00, MI, SW; South Lake Tahoe, (TVL), 6.00, MI, NE;
City Center, Located just a few short blocks from South Lake Tahoes Lakeside
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Heavenly Inn also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
We couldn't wait to get out of the place. The blinds over the beds didn't close all the way, you could see right in at night. and we couldn't use the tub, because there was no door on the room and it faced the blinds! We got one very small bar of
soap for the sink only, nothing in the bathroom. The bathroom floor was freezing the whole time and to boot we were only given one small packet of coffee, enough for two small cups.. laying on bed at night with the tv on, anyone could see in the room!!!!!!
I'm not sure where to begin. Other than its location there isn't anything nice I have to say about this place. The staff at the front desk were mostly friendly but completely unknowledgable about any and all questions we asked. I'm going to do my
review in a list.
1. When we checked in the girl at the front desk told us what WIFI to log into and the password and said it was also on a paper in our room. We had trouble with it and went back to the front desk the next day and a different person was there (I'm not sure but I think it was actually the couple that owned the place). They told us their computers were working fine and we were probably doing something wrong. Their overall attitude was very rude.
2. When we asked at the front desk for recommendations of things to do in the area she said she has no idea and we can just look at all the brochures if we want.
3. It was DIRTY. There were 2 spots on the walls were it looked as if someone had splashed soda or something and then just let it drip down the wall and it was never cleaned. There was also a big clump of hair in the jacuzzi tub.
4. When going to shower one night there was NO HOT WATER. I waited about 20 minutes and tried again as their info sheet said to do and there was still no hot water. The office was already closed for the night so I went to bed and tried to shower in the morning and still only had freezing cold water coming out. It wasn't until later that afternoon I was finally able to shower.
5. Something was wrong with the tv so that it changed from full screen to wide screen view almost every 5 minutes.
6. In the room we had they placed a BED IN FRONT OF BATHROOM DOOR leaving only about 1 foot of room to enter the bathroom. If you were even slightly over weight you would have a problem getting into the bathroom.
7. There was not enough lighting in the room. Our particular room had one set of windows facing directly into the parking lot. Because we wanted some privacy and didn't want everyone that was coming and going to be looking into our room we kept the blinds shut, the problem was that the only other lighting we had was one very dim lamp. So unless we wanted to be exposed to everyone with the parking lot windows wide open we were stuck doing everything in barely enough light to see.
I've heard some of the other rooms are a bit nicer but after the stay I had I would not recommend Heavenly Inn to anyone, it was a terrible expereince.